FORTY FIVE

Gianni sat in the living room with Fiore -who was forcing him to sing the theme song of that cartoon with the annoying yellow sponge

"Sing it na!" She cried out and I could tell that she was bouncing on the couch or on Gianni's thighs. Her accent extremely prominent as her bratty side surfaced.

A hundred roses were delivered to the house this morning with a letter from Gianni.

Hey baby,
The stars in your eyes make each day worth living.
We love you.
-Gianni (and tino)

She hadn't stopped gushing over the red furry human sized teddy bear that came with the various bouquets of roses. The living room was an absolute mess. Roses were strewn all over the living room.

I couldn't help but let out a deep sigh. A smile on my lips as I glanced at the unlit cigarette on the table and then at the book on the kitchen counter.

However, the urge to see Gianni sing like a kindergartner overpowered my urge to read.

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?" She sang, clapping excitedly and I laughed, walking to the living room where Gianni had a look of dissatisfaction on his face but he knew better than to deny her.

"Spongebob squarepants" he grumbled, his voice almost inaudible. I burst out laughing and Gianni turned to me with narrowed eyes.

Vince snickered softly on the other couch.

"Absorbent and yellow and porous is he" The glee in her voice made me laugh even harder as she clapped sequentially.

"Spongebob squarepants" he wasn't even singing. Just saying the words humorlessly. Like he was being forced to sing it.

"If nautical nonsense be something you wish!" Her voice had risen higher and I combed my fingers through my hair. Her bright eyes widened with pure excitement as his tatted arms pulled her close, wrapping those arms around her.

"Spongebob-" there was a knock at the door and Vince walked off to open it while I stared at the two people I loved the most.

Fortunately, Fiore had slept in till late afternoon -all thanks to me, of course. And she walked with an obvious limp.

What a fragile little flower.

It pushed me further to want to leave hickeys all over her body.

On every soft surface.

To taint her innocence and to keep it. God, how much I wanted to hurt her in the sweetest way possible.

To make her go limp in my hands as Gianni and I took her, her warm pussy clamping around cock, feeling Gianni's cock slip into her ass, claiming his lips over her shoulder.
I wanted her too close, my nose in her hair or in the crook of her neck.