TWENTY NINE

I stared at her as she slept and clung to me, her ass pushed against Tino's front while he wrapped his arm around her

Was this what true euphoria felt like? A heaven drugs couldn't take me to. A height only thought to be imaginary.

True euphoria. Joie de vivre.

I wasn't a submissive and I didn't want her to think any less of me. Not that being a submissive was a bad thing -I just...

I shook my head to rid it of the thoughts swirling around it.

I smirked to myself, when I realized how sore my ass felt. Dio. It was a feeling I missed so badly but the look in her eyes simply made those long minutes so fucking worth it.

I was in love with her.

How?

'Why' wasn't even a valid question.

She was so soft. Innocent. Beautiful. She was everything. She completed me. Us.

I ran my knuckles over her chin and she hummed, nuzzling deeper against my chest.
I looked away from her slightly parted lips before I got drunk on the sensual sight and stared at Tino.

I chuckled when I noticed Wura had taken it out of the bun -probably when she was clinging to him like a restless koala in her sleep.

I leaned back and placed my hand on her hip, rubbing back and forth.

"G" she mumbled sleepily and I hummed questioningly, tapping my fingers on her hips like I would a piano. She exhaled harshly and Tino's brows scrunched together in his sleep.

Dio. He was so hot. How would I survive sleeping next to these two.

His eyes opened slowly, eyes brightened to accommodate the rays of light.

"Morning, baby" he grunted out and kissed my chin, causing my face to heat up. I pushed him off and ran my chin over her face.

He chuckled, eyes closed and pushed closer to her, burying his nose in her neck, falling asleep again.
His hands came in contact with mine and I slowly nipped on my lower lip, staring at his fingers before I entwined our fingers together.

I leaned back and let my eyes close with a fulfilled smile on my face. His fingers flexed in mine and his grip tightened, never letting go.

"You give her that shit everyday

"You give her that shit everyday. What about fruits and vegetables?" I pointed out, taking a bite of my apple as Tino made Angel's breakfast.

A tall stack of Waffles drowned in chocolate syrup. He was spoiling her.

"Fruit loops" he grinned at me like he just solved the mystery of time travel and I sighed, shaking my head but I eyed his body.

A bloody sin to look that hot.

His black sweatpants rode low, displaying that vline and his shirt was nowhere to be found. The angel was still sleeping in bed, taking up all the space. I had work to tend to and as much as I wanted to keep her in my arms for the rest of the day, I had to go.

"Idiota" I mumbled and turned to Vince who had his eyes narrowed at us, clearly surprised that we weren't fighting.

"Be back before nine tonight" he called and I took another large bite of the apple, munching on it.

Truly, I wanted to wake her up from her sleep but I didn't have the heart to. Neither of us did.

"Si" I grabbed a fork and cut into the waffles when he wasn't looking, taking a bite of it before I walked out of the dining room with a smirk on my face but I almost choked on how sugary it was.

"What the fuck is this?" I grumbled and walked back to the trash can, throwing out the pile of diabetes in my mouth.

"You fucking ruined it" he smacked my arm, glaring at me and right on cue, she walked down the stairs in a new nightdress I hadn't seen before.

I froze and turned to her, my lips parting at the sight of her magnificence. Her. She yawned and rubbed the back of her hand over her eyes.

"Ever imagined we'd have such...perfection in our hands? All to ourselves?" Tino's voice lowered significantly and I hummed, too distracted to give an answer.

"Morning" she called and hugged Vince who chuckled and patted her head. I tilted my head and my feet tapped against the ground impatiently until she was a few inches away from me.

"Good morning, Angel" I swept her up and her legs locked around my waist.

"Morning" she giggled and kissed my lips. I held her close and deepened the kiss, my tongue slid in between her luscious lips.

Goosebumps surfaced on my skin but my tongue explored every inch of her warm mouth and danced against her own tongue until she was breathing heavily. I gripped her ass and stared into her brown eyes.

She cupped my face with a smile and I knew it was all I needed to make my day amazing. The good luck I needed to start my day.

"Sleep well?" I nudged my nose against hers softly and she nodded with a smile. Her fingers combed through my hair.

"Yup. You?" I hummed, kissing her cheek before placing her on the counter, next to Tino who was making another batch of waffles because I had 'ruined' the other one.

"Morning il mio Fiore" she giggled and I smiled. Tino stood in between her thighs and slowly ran his palms over her thighs.

"Morning" she replied softly and I took a bite of my apple. This was what I wanted forever.

He kissed her forehead and lathered kisses all over her face, causing her to giggle and grab my shirt.

"I already made you breakfast but some idiota decided to ruin it" Tino grunted and turned to me, causing me to laugh. I took Wura's hand and placed it on my face.

"I only took one bite" I defended playfully and exhaled as her fingers combed through my hair. I noticed how much she liked Tino's hair -not to mention that I didn't realize how much I was missing out on when she combed her fingers through my hair softly.

She giggled and I sighed in satisfaction, my eyes fluttering close.

Well

Well...hello my sweet babies. I can't believe we're at chapter 29 now. Anyhoo! Thank you so much for reading my book. I'm trying so hard to branch into other genres that I'm not familiar with...hopefully I'm not doing a shit job.
Enjoy!
PS; There's a double update. This chapter is dedicated to all of you because you're absolutely amazing!
-Aduke🌹