TWENTY FOUR

The first time Tino and I met, I was seventeen and he was eighteen, almost nineteen.

It was when I met him I was confused about my sexuality because I knew too well that I was only attracted to women.

Why then was I hungry and thirsty for Tino?

I realized, after a while, that Tino was the only man I was attracted to.

I hated him, nonetheless. Or at least, I tried to hate him.

My father wasn't the best father and neither was my mama but no child wanted a broken home.

I craved the attention, the love.

Or was I just a needy child? Maybe.

My mama would tell me to buckle up because I wasn't a child. I had to take over my father's empire. I wasn't allowed to be weak.

One night, we were having dinner -nothing spectacular. My mama's measly lasagna, a silent table and some heavy tension between my parents that I could feel.

While we were having dinner, I heard the door.

The help walked off to open it and I noticed my mama pause her dinner, waiting for who was going to show up at the door when a beautiful brown haired woman with the most beautiful brown eyes walked in but what was more spectacular than the middle aged woman was the young adult boy she pulled in behind her.

My father looked shocked, my mama looked confused while the woman...she simply looked angry.

"You have a family, Gianni?" She snapped and at first, I was confused because...well...I was Gianni until I realized that was my father's name.

It was the first time I had heard his name.

"And you left us out there struggling?! Searching for our next meal in the dumpster?" She cried out, tears rolling down her cheeks.

A couple of hours later, my mama and the rest of the house had figured out that my father had married another woman ten years ago-just to have a sense of normalcy in his life. He said he loved her...much more than he loved my mama.

He didn't say those last words but he didn't have to.

He was selfish.

However, Tino wasn't his son. My mama struggled to keep up appearances even when my father let them live with us.

Tino was always in the library and his long silky hair in a bun. He walked around the house with a book in his hand and on more than one occasion, I peeked in his room when he was dressing up.

"This is my father's house and all of his property belongs to me" I told Tino one day after I stepped into the library and found him sitting on the chair with a book in his hand like he owned the library.

He peeked at me from the top of the book with an expression that told me I was pissing him off.

"Get out, kid" he grumbled out and I was sure my cheeks turned a pink shade that I wasn't too proud off. I bit down on my lip and walked towards him carefully.

"What the fuck do you want?" He snapped, slamming the book against the table and with a skipping heart, I pressed my lips to his.

I had never kissed someone of the same sex but Tino tasted like wine and cigarettes. He pulled me into his arms and gripped my neck with his hands on my thigh as he kissed me.

He noticed I was struggling to breath and pulled away. I took my time looking over his face. He smirked and chuckled.

"So the little tiger has claws, Si? Did you like that?" He smirked and I gulped, glancing at the door and hoping my mama didn't find me sitting on his thighs.

She'd kill me.

Without speaking, I pressed my lips to his again and I could feel his cock growing harder.

In time, Tino had turned into my protector -or something of the sort. His mother and my mama were always fighting over one thing or the other.

My papa always sided with his mom. Never mama.

My mama would put things in my head -or at least she would try to.

I loved Tino.

I slept in his bed when everyone else had gone to bed. He made me laugh after mama had yelled at me.

The first time he took me, it was like heaven.

My mama had just hit me and Tino stood up for me. It wasn't the first time but it was he first time Tino almost hit her back. He led me up to his room and I took a shower before climbing into bed with him. He had fallen asleep as he spooned me.

I couldn't sleep.

Lust and desire clouded me as his cock hardened against my back. His arms around my waist tightened as he glided his cock between my asscheeks.

I stroked my own cock because I couldn't think straight. I whispered his name with every stroke.

"Gianni" his deep voice made me freeze and I felt his lips on my neck.

"What are you doing?" He whispered and I shivered, almost moaning.

"N-nothing"

"Doesn't seem like nothing to me. Were you stroking your cock for me?" I gulped as his hand slid down to my cock and he began to stroke it, sending bouts of delight and salacious thoughts up to my brain.

"Y-Yeah" I stuttered and threw my head back.
That night, he took me hard against the headboard.

The ache, the pain and the pleasure as his thick and long cock slid into me was one I was sure I would never forget. The way his fingers pinched my nipples and gripped my waist as he thrust into me was divine.

He whispered how much he loved me as he came hard, and stroked my cock. I came shortly after.

For the first time, we took a shower together, electrifying touches here and there.

We were practically inseparable. We were.

Until my mama hung herself. Tino's mother was the one who found her and that put a slight dent in our relationship.

I blamed Tino for it. It was easier.

We shared women before my mother died and we continued to even after that but Miranda wasn't even the last straw.

After my father died, he willed a home to us -Tino and I. Tino and I found out that he wasn't my biological father.

I still blamed him for it.
It was easier. Much easier.

And now that Wura was in our lives. I had a feeling it was only gonna get better because at his point, losing either of them would kill me. In more ways than one.

So, a flashback because I can. Anyways! Now, we know that they are not related by blood. Uh...we know how they met. We know Gianni's deep rooted issues. We meuuvvv
Don't forget to vote, share, comment, add to your reading list and follow me!
Stay safe, y'all!
Enjoy!
-Aduke✨