SEVENTY FIVE

GIANNI
2 Weeks Later

She spun around, a sweet smile on her face as she blinked softly at me, waiting for some sort of approval.

Ah, she was driving me mad. Insane.

She donned a long light blue ribbed dress that clung to her body like it was her second skin. She wasn't wearing any underwear either. The curve of her ass and breast, the imprint of her nipples against the dress...

"What do you think? Tino and I got it" she was so happy. Well...Tino was a better shopping companion than I was, I had to admit.

Whenever she pulled on a dress, I just couldn't take my hands off her.

She moved towards me and clung to my arm, pouting and I scoffed.

I just knew it.

"Vin and I wanna go out tonight..." she trailed off and glanced down at her, raising a brow.

Surely, she must be kidding. There was no problem with her going out. Vince was a competent bodyguard and she seemed to like him a lot but she was going out at night and Tino agreed to let her go?

"Out where?" I asked and she ran her index finger along my arm, leaving my skin burning with desire. Where was Tino when he was needed the most?

"Somewhere. Can I have your card?" She pushed and I laughed, looking at those delicate and slender fingers wrapped nicely around my arm before looking at her.

"Sure...but on one condition" I pulled out of her hold and dropped on the chair, spreading my arm out.
She stood there, still looking like half of heaven, only a grasp away. That delicate body. Innocent eyes. A wicked seductress was what she was.

"What's that?" She asked, strutting towards me and I smirked, tilting my head at her.

"You want me on my knees or..." her voice...everything about her had me in a chokehold.

There was a teasing tone to her voice. I gripped the couch, trying not to reach for her as she stood in between my legs, a small smile on her face.

"You want me on your face?" I gulped as she slowly sat on my left thigh, leaning close. I groaned as she pressed a kiss to her chin.

"Here it is, Fiore. Just be careful" Tino walked in, eyes fixated on the book in his hand -shirtless and looking like the other half of heaven as he held out a black card.

She shot up and ran towards him, hugging him. "Thank you!"Tino laughed and held her up with a single arm, spinning her around. His gaze moved from the book in his hand to her face.

"Hey there, you" he whispered and she giggled.
My heart skipped in anticipation. I liked watching them. I loved it. Them.

"Gianni didn't wanna give me his card" she mumbled and turned to me with a soft glare. Tino smiled, letting her dainty feet touch the floor before he looked at me. My heart jumped.

"Oh no, please. Go on. Act like I don't exist...I was certainly enjoying the show" I shrugged and Tino's gaze darkened. I loved when he did that.

"C'mere, il mio Fiore" Tino called, eyes on me and I leaned back in the chair.

"I was gonna go out...but it seems I'd better not" I smirked and the vixen turned around, walking back to Tino. She glanced back at me, a knowing smile on her face before looking up at Tino innocently.

"Yes, Daddy?" Tino gulped and so did I. God, the things that she did to us. I readjusted myself in the seat that began to feel just a tad bit uncomfortable.
Tino wrapped his arm around her neck, pulling he close just before he pressed his lips to hers in a slippery kiss.