THIRTY SEVEN

I had her against my chest while Gianni sat on the other side of the tub, massaging her feet with a smile on his face

I leaned my head against the golden rim of the white tub and had my hands rounding the rim as well. I remembered how much her legs shook even with them around my waist.

"I don't think I've ever seen a man so excited to massage feet" I pointed out jokingly because I knew that I'd certainly do the same in his place.

I silently traced my gaze over his tattoos, the spider on the side of his face and the ones on his torso and arms.

Our little flower was certainly half asleep. Her side rested against my body and I could bet that her body would ache tomorrow morning. Hickeys were all over her neck and body.

Such a good girl

"Guarda questi piedi, Antonino. Chi non vorrebbe baciarli?" He held her dainty feet up and I chuckled, running my palm over her chin.

She was perfect in every sense of the word.

It almost hurt me to take her because the thought of hurting her didn't sit too well with me.

"Did you get the plan B?" I glanced at Gianni who hummed, slowly running his hands up her legs.

"Wake up, il mio Fiore" I cooed and Gianni drained the water. He climbed out and wrapped a towel around his waist before taking a sleepy Fiore from my hands.

His tattooed body contrasted against her unmarked body. It was beautiful. Both of them were.

She mumbled something to him and I watched as he listened to her intently with a frown on his face until the frown broke into a grin and he began to chuckle.

"What do you wanna eat, Angel? Want Tino to make you one of those sugary poisons you eat?" He smiled and I stared at both of them with a smile on my face.

They meant to much to me. Too much.

"I'll get her dressed" he called and spun around. I could see Fiore staring at me with sleepy eyes from over his shoulder. She wiggled her fingers at me and I chuckled, climbing out of the tub as soon as they had disappeared from my vision.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked to the mirror. My right arm had obvious scratch marks on them but Gianni's back had surely taken the brunt of it in her throes of pleasure.

I opened the shelf and grabbed a hair band, putting my hair in a firm bun even when I knew Fiore would take it out in her sleep. I grabbed the Plan-B that sat amongst other toiletries like a sore thumb.

A baby was out of the question. We needed to have her all to ourselves. A baby would mean sharing her attention with a needy little thing. I didn't like babies much anyways.

I stepped out of the bathroom and Gianni had pulled on a pair of sweatpants while Fiore was lying in bed in a knee length pink polka dotted night dress.

"Bring her downstairs. I'll ask Vince to grab something for her to eat and we could watch a movie" he winked and was about to walk past me as I gripped his arm. I didn't hesitate before claiming his lips. His palms pressed against my chest before his left arm wound around my neck. My tongue worked into his mouth and he groaned out, biting down on my tongue before I pulled back.

"Te amo" I whispered against his lips and he smiled softly.

"I love you too. Both of you" he placed a small kiss on the corner of my lips. His cheeks, a rosy shade as he stepped out of the room.

I glanced at Fiore and she had her eyes half opened. I took the towel off and pulled on a pair of grey sweatpants before climbing into bed with her.

"Hey, Baby girl" she groaned and climbed into my arms, laying on top of me. My heart skipped and I kissed her head.

"Talk to me. How do you feel?"

"Tired but can we do it again?" Her voice was almost inaudible and I chuckled before remembering the pills.

"Fiore. You know what these are?" I cooed, holding the package up for her and she narrowed her eyes before holding me tighter. She shook her head.

I should have known. Damn that mother of hers. I doubted she even gave her the sex talk.

"You know how women get pregnant. Si?" I ran my other hand over her back and she nodded, looking up at me. I narrowed my eyes at her suspiciously.

"How?" I nudged my head at her and she laughed.

"I did biology, Tino. Sperm cells and eggs, sex -not the birds and the bees. " her voice was hoarse but the humor in her voice was tangible, making me smile.

[A/N; I think every Nigerian (as far as I know) female child was told that you could get pregnant if a boy touches you 😂 *touch means any form of physical contact. Even just a poke. There was this one time a boy touched me(I guess I was like 9-10?) and I ran home crying to my aunt (my mom wasn't home) telling her that i didn't want to be pregnant😂]

"Right. This ensures that you don't get pregnant. Do you wanna...get pregnant?" I asked the last part as an afterthought and she shook her head after thinking about it.

"Okay. So, you gotta use this for me. Do you understand, now?" She nodded and propped her chin up on my chest, looking into my eyes.

If she didn't stop looking at me like that. she'd probably be permanently crippled.

Now that I'd had a taste of her, I wanted more. More, more and even more.

I took the twisted strands of hair in front of her head and twirled them around my finger, making a mental note to search for a fitting hair stylist for her.

"I love you" I whispered and kissed her nose. She grinned and kissed my jaw, giggling.

"I love you too. Lots" I hummed in delight, palming her sheathed ass.

Everything was perfect.

I moved her to the side and got up to grab some water for her. She attempted to stand up but she winced and I chuckled, hoisting her into my arms, taking her down the stairs. I had my nose in her neck, inhaling her sweet scent.

 I had my nose in her neck, inhaling her sweet scent

That's all I got for today. Enjoy and don't forget to leave feedback. Vote, comment, share, add to your reading lists and follow me.
Enjoy(again)
-Aduke🌹