TEN

I glared at him as he walked up the stairs, leading up to his own wing of the house this time

Why was I feeling furious over a girl I didn't even know? But I couldn't deny that she was possibly what Tino and I needed.
I saw the feral look in his eyes as I kissed down her neck, her shoulders. He wanted her too.

Tino wasn't the 'gentleman' he acted like he was.
No. He was a wild beast and I loved watching him fuck our partners, hearing the bed creak, watching his firm ass cheeks clench tightly as he pounded wildly into them, hearing him grunt out her name as he came and then...watching his cum roll down her thighs. A milky white essence.

I wanted to see how he'd do that to Wura but a part of me told me that something was different about Wura. He made her breakfast!
Yes, he often made our former partners breakfast but...not with so much passion. Not like that. I doubted he'd go so hard with her.

Even in my anger, my cock still strained against my zipper. I grabbed the base of my cock and let out a grunt at the slight electrifying relief.

"Wura" I whispered to myself and stared at the half eaten pile of pancakes and the half empty bottle of juice.

"Gianni?" I froze at the sound of her voice and turned to the stairs where Vince stood behind her. I exhaled at how the denim skirt she wore clung to her body.

"Come here, Wura. And...Vince, you can leave" I grunted out. Vince didn't leave until Wura smiled softly at him. The angel in question began to walk towards me. Her brown eyes were confused and I pulled her into my laps.

"Have you..." I trailed off, feeling slightly guilty. Or maybe awkward. Her eyes were wide and she cupped my face.

"Are you okay?" I couldn't hold back. I gripped the back of her neck and claimed her lips. She did nothing for a few seconds as I kissed her until she returned the kiss awkwardly.

I chuckled at her innocence and pulled back.

"I'll take the lead and you follow" i nipped on her lower lip and a small exhale left her lip.

Her long eyelashes fluttered close and her soft hands slid up my chest, like gasoline and fire. Her touch was scorching. I needed more of it.

She ground against my bulging erection and I groaned in pleasure. Her motions were soft and unsure. I gripped her waist, pulling her close. My hands were all over her body. Her ass, her hips. Her tits.
They were just as soft as I had imagined.

I delved my tongue deep into her mouth and she moaned, gripping the collar of my shirt.

I was holding back. I knew that but why?
I should have her bent over the table. Her skirt thrown somewhere while I fucked her till she went numb.

I pulled away and stared at her. Her eyes opened and I noticed how her lips had swollen. I wanted a taste of them again.

She didn't taste like chocolate vodka. She tasted much better.

I noticed the loose tendrils of her hair that framed her face. Her button nose.

"What are you doing to me, dolcezza? Hmm?" I whispered against her lips and I froze when her lips spread into a smile. I kissed her lips lightly again and she giggled.

I smiled and kissed her jaw, eliciting a light giggle from her lips again. I continued to place kisses all over her neck and her face while she giggled, gripping my shirt.

"I'll be right back" I whispered against her ear and she stood up, allowing me to stand up and make my way to the bar.

She sat down on the chair and watched me with her nose wrinkling in disgust as I poured myself glasses of whiskey. Silence ensued as I thought about her and Tino.

"Why do you drink?" She called after my third glass and I chuckled.

"Why are you so fucking irresistible?" I raised a brow at her but she looked confused.

I sighed and unbuttoned my shirt, looking up at the stairs that led to Tino's wing of the house.

"Do you know what ménage à trois means, dolcezza?" I smirked at her, bringing the fourth cup of whiskey to my lips, taking a sip while she shook her head.

"You don't know what it means?" I chuckled and she sighed.

"Are you going to tell me what it means?" She asked, tilting her head at me. I bit down on my lip, thinking about kissing those lips again but the fact that I wanted her wasn't the problem. The fact that Tino wanted her wasn't the problem. Sharing her wasn't even the problem.

"Ask Tino. I'm sure he'll be happy to tell you" I grumbled out and threw the rest of the whiskey down my throat. My eyes were on Tino's stairs.

The problem was Tino taking her away.

I mean...is it a trouple if there isn't an insecure lover? Yes? No?

Anyhoo! It's a double update.
How do you love me now? Enjoy!
-Aduke🧚🏽‍♀️