SEVENTY TWO

Tino

Where the pleasure was coming from? I couldn't tell but I could smell Fiore as she sat behind me, slipping her hands down my chest.

"You didn't wake me up" She whispered, nipping on my earlobe and I groaned, thrusting into Gianni's warm mouth.

"Take it off...your shirt" I bit down on my lip as she circled her fingers over my nipples. I was losing myself in the cyclone of pleasure, losing my head in the melody of her voice, forgetting where I was as Gianni sucked me off.

I pulled my top off, eagerly and Fiore kissed my neck. I groaned, gripping Gianni's hair tight when it suddenly felt like too much. She trailed her kissed down my neck and flicked her tongue over my nipples.

"Fu-fuck. Fuck, I'm gonna cum." I whispered, thrusting deeper into Gianni's mouth. My toes curled as couldn't hold back for much longer. My eyes fluttered open and her eyes were the first thing I saw.

I pressed my lips to hers, slipping my tongue into her warm mouth as I let go, cumming in Gianni's mouth and holding Fiore tight.

I dropped down on the bed, breathing heavily.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" Gianni mumbled and I hummed.

"Uh...me too" Fiore giggled and I shook my head, a smile on my face. Still intoxicated by the pleasure I had drowned in a few minutes ago, I fell asleep to the sound of the shower coming on.

Gianni

I kissed her, holding her hands up against the frosted glass wall of bathroom. Her legs locked around my waist and I pulled back, staring at her.

She was such a sight and I couldn't have enough. Her taut nipples pressed against my chest and I pushed her hair out of her face. I leaned in again, feeling her warm breath against my lips while she struggled to free her hand from my hold and probably pull me in.
Those eyes of hers could kill a man and he'd die happy.

"Gi-gianni?" She whispered and I hummed in reply, gliding my cock back and forth over her soaking pussy. An airy moan escaped her lips and I kissed her neck, just below her chin. I could never truly get enough of her.

"Please" she whispered and I slipped my dick into her, burying my face in the crook of her neck as her walls clamped tightly around my length. It was too fucking addictive -the high I was on now, the sound of her moans and her body. Her.

Giving into my growing hunger, I slammed in and out of her. Her screams were drowned by the shower. I let go of her hands and she pulled me closer, asking me to fuck her harder and faster. Oh, I did.

"It's so good" she whispered, head thrown back as I kissed her breasts, flicking my tongue over her nipple as I simultaneously continued to make love to her. I could feel how soaking wet she was.

"It's good?" I whispered and she nodded distractedly.

"O-oh...Gianni" she whimpered, cupping my head as I thrust in and out of her. The sound of the groans I couldn't bite back and her blue moans, the slick feeling of my cock sipping in and out of her wet pussy and the sound of skins slapping. It was truly beautiful heaven.

"Take my cock, baby" I groaned as she slipped her hands to my shoulders, her nails digging into my skin. I could tell that she was close and I was following shortly behind her.

Her thighs shook as she screamed my name, shaking as she reached her high and descended so beautifully. She was magnificent.

I kissed her neck, beginning to lose myself in the cloud of desire as she whispered my name. I pulled out of her, stroking my cock and breathing heavily as I reached my own high.

I pulled back and stared at her. Her eyes were fluttering adorably and I chuckled, kissing her cheek.

"C'mon, under the shower" she reluctantly unwrapped her legs from my waist and stood under the shower, still looking like she'd fall asleep where she stood. I laughed and stood behind her, hugging her tight.

We took a shower and when we got to the bedroom, Tino wasn't there. Wura climbed into bed after slipping on a random shirt she pulled out of my suitcase. I smiled as I tucked her in, kissing her cheek before I walked out of the bedroom with a towel wrapped around my waist.

Tino was in balcony, smoking. He looked pretty distracted. He was a magnificent sight too.

"We can always kidnap her again" I shrugged and he glanced at me, taking a drag from his cigar before he put it out in the silver ashtray.

"That's not very funny, Gianni" he sighed and opened the book in his hand, probably reading the same line again and again.

A habit he had when he couldn't focus.

"I wasn't joking" I really wasn't. Tino sighed and inched his index finger back and forth. I frowned, not budging and he raised a brow. I sighed and walked towards him.

"Tomorrow...you better not do anything that's gonna cost us something. Clear?" He growled and I nodded, staring into his eyes that warned me.

I liked the aura of dominance he exuded.

"Good, bambino" He smiled and cupped my cheek, brushed my hair out of my face.

I could feel my cheeks burn under his gaze. Looking away from him, I stared down at my feet.

"You should probably rest for a while. Si?" I nodded without thinking. Tino kissed my cheek and I walked off, my cheeks feeling like they could boil water.

"Ah dammit, Gianni" I whispered to myself as I climbed into bed. Like she could feel that I was there, Wura crawled on top of me, settling there. I laughed and wrapped my arm around her.

God, I loved this girl.

📍
Who else is watching this k-drama 'Young lady And A Gentleman'? It's soo good. The age gap. The innocent love. The kids. Ugh. I just hate the other characters and I'm unprepared for the drama.

Sorry for the POV change. I probably shouldn't have started with Tino's POV but it is what it is.
I wrote this part three good times. I hope y'all like it.
We're meeting the mother in law in the next chapter. Predictions? No? Well, I got one💆🏽‍♀️
Our sweet trouple goes to Wura's former house and her mother doesn't want to give her back. Gianni goes on a killing spree.
Wura finds out that her father is a politician who decides to torture Gianni and Tino.
Wura's brother is an undercover agent.
Wura goes back to her former 'rapunzel' life and mourns the loss of her lovers...Gianni and Antonino.
You like that? 😌
Two more chapter this week, darlings because I'm feeling pretty good💃🏽.
Enjoy!
-Aduke🦋