SIXTY

I was reading a book -trying to distract myself from the fact that I needed the presence of our little flower to feel complete and then the said little flower walked into the room.

Just like that.

My jaw dropped and so did the book in my hand. Those doe eyes. Long lashes.

I could inhale her scent from here. Her sweet fruity scent. She was nipping on her bottom lip and pinching the ends of her dress.

She was nervous. Absolutely beautiful.

"Come here, Fiore" I managed to rasp out even in my speechlessness. Her bare feet dug into the plush rug and she took small steps towards me.

She had barely taken a five steps towards me as my impatience forced me to dart up and take her into my arms. I chuckled as her arms locked around my neck.

"I missed you" I kissed her neck and she let out that familiar giggle, lifting up my heart, soul and body like a house on Christmas Eve.

"Tino!" I inhaled deeply as the tips of my fingers and toes tingled. Her warm voice, I missed that. I hid my face in the crook of her neck.

"I'm so sorry, Fiore" I whispered, truly sorry. She said nothing and minutes passed -she still latched herself unto my body. Gianni walked into the room with a grin on his face and a bowl of his dinner in his hand.

His hair was a mess, he had obviously seen Fiore before me.

They probably kissed -a lot...without me.

I didn't want to let her go, so, I walked to the bed and laid down on it, never letting her go even for a second.

She laid on my body with her head on my chest as I patted her back. I was satisfied.
I didn't mean that merely. I meant that from the deepest part of my soul.

Hours passed and Gianni was laying on the bed, cuddled into my side while Fiore was asleep on my chest.

She jerked slightly in her sleep and yawned, waking up. Her legs stretched and she looked up at me.

Those beautiful chocolate pools brightened at the sight of me and I knew -right there and then, she was still ours.

"Hey beautiful" I ran a finger along her cheekbone. Her full lips I was dying and dreaming to kiss spread into a grin.

"Is that a new nickname?" She smiled and I hummed, shaking my head. Still unable to tear my eyes away from her.

"No. Just a compliment." I mumbled, twinning a finger over her face. Her eyes fluttered close and I chuckled as she stuck her tongue out.

I wanted to ask her what Miranda had done to her but I had a feeling it wasn't the right time. Vince wouldn't tell me either.

"Want me to make you dinner?" I offered, my heart racing painfully at the thought of her being hungry.

"No...chocolates?" She pouted and I sighed, shaking my head. She still made my heart race and Yes, I'd still do anything for her.

"Just don't let Gianni find out cause he'll blow a fucking fuse" I mumbled, running my thumb over her lower lip. She grinned and I sighed, nipping on my lower lip.

Gianni was asleep, cuddled into my side and an arm thrown over Wura's body. I thought about what he'd said a couple of days.

Relinquishing control and trust. That's what a submission was.
Taking that control and trust and using it to bring the submissive pleasure was what a dominant did. Putting your submissive first. That's what it was.

I'd never relinquished control. It left a bad taste in my mouth.

I mean, if Fiore wanted it then I'd do it but like I said, it left a bad taste in my mouth. Not that it was a bad thing, I'd never be a bottom dominant before.

"What are you thinking about?" Her voice pulled me out of my thoughts and I raised a brow, assuming I had missed a part of what she asked me.

"The truth?" I smirked and she let out a small laugh.

"Always"

"You, sitting on my face" I grinned and she gulped, obviously thinking about it. I patted her ass and she inhaled.
Her pretty eyes widened, desire etched on her face.

"I can do that? I can sit on your face?" She whispered, leaning closer to me with the question, excitement and curiosity apparent in her voice.

"Can I?" Her voice. It was so sensual. Yet, so sweet.

I couldn't pull away. I couldn't stop. Now that I'd had a taste, I wanted all of her.
Probably what a drug addict felt. It didn't matter now, I was already hooked on this drug.

This specific drug.

My hand glossed down her body and I gripped her ass. She didn't have panties on.

"Mhmm, Fiore. I don't know. Can you sit on Daddy's face?" I tilted my head and parted her legs. Her breath was coming out in pants and her lips parted.

"Or maybe you could sit on Gianni's face. He works wonders with his tongue" I smirked, enjoying the look of lust on her face. At the same time, she looked lost.

Her pretty doe eyes moved from me to Gianni like she couldn't make a choice.

"If you can't make a choice, Fiore..." I trailed off, circling my middle and ring finger over her clit. Her lips parted, releasing my name like a witch's spell while her brows furrowed.

"Maybe its best we leave it for another day" I slipped a finger into her tight core and she moaned, a light flutter settled on my heart.

"Or maybe my little flower just needs her beauty sleep" I pulled my finger out of her, causing her to whine but she watched me.

She watched my fingers coated in her essence slip into my mouth. I groaned at the familiar taste of her on my tongue.

"I don't wanna sleep" she grumbled and I patted her ass, kissing her chin before shutting my eyes.

While assuming that I'd slept, she kissed all over my face, trying to wake me up and get my attention like the spoiled brat she was.

It was all she did, calling my name and combing her fingers through my hair, combing fingers through my beard and kissing my lips. All she did.

Until she slept off. It was only then that I slept.

Hey guys, sorry it's a late chapter
(I've been doing a lot of apologizing lately)
I don't feel too good and if you read Dessert, you'll know I have exams so, I apologize in advance for late chapters. I'll definitely try to either put a chapter up faster or make up for late chapters by putting up 3+ chapters.
Enjoy.
-Aduke🌻