Chapter 10

Hhhhhhhh- I just got a bit some writer's block i think- So i immediately think of something random..

And how you guys still continue to read this?! I literally cringe at myself for making this and you still reading it-

~~Dust's POV~~ (Finally, someone else POV)

There was smoke coming from the kitchen. As Ink and Dream rushed their way to the kitchen. I think they know something that we don't.

We decide to let them do what they supposed to and stare at our not so edible food.

It was already a few minutes. The smokes is still there. Nightmare suddenly stood up, and follow them. We got curious on what was happening, so we follow Nightmare.

Ink, suddenly rushed through us and exit the kitchen. We just stared at him as he left the dining place aswell.

We walk more inside the kitchen to find..

.

.

.

.

A big fire on the stove.

Dream and Blue was holding a bucket full of water and splashing it to the fire. It seems that the fire didnt die down. Instead, it became bigger.

((I have done this before with small fire and a bit water. The fire become bigger. And if im wrong. Then logic in this fandom died a long time ago))

"Brother! The fire is too big to be put out with a bucket full of water!" Dream said, turning his head to Nightmare.

Before any of us react. Ink came in, rushing his way through the kitchen while holding his brush.

The color on the end of the brush turned into blue. He swings his paint brush to the fire and blue paint starts to hit the fire. Suprisingly, the paint made the fire gone.

"Wow, Ink, since when you could do that?" Blue asked. His starry blue eyes shines. I blush when his eyes shines. I may or may not like him a little bit.

"Well, i start to learn it after the last time you burn out kitchen." Ink said. Staring at Blue.

Blue just give a nervous smile at Ink.

But then..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I got writer's block. Look, i really don't know where to go from here. I really am.

When i made the "Uhh.. Rewrite?" chapter. I thought that i will have an idea to what happened next. But guess what? I don't have any.

Welp, gg me. Imma yeet myself away now.