Chapter 4

~~Ink's POV~~

"I need to go somewhere, i'll be right back." I said, standing up from my seat and head upstairs to my room.

"Okay! But please come back before dinner" Dream said from downstairs.

"Okay, i will!" I assure him, i was half way up, so continue to walk upstairs and walk down the hall. At the end of the hall i see my door room with a rectangle label that says 'Ink's room'. The label color are white with a colorful splotch in every corner of the label.

I open the door and walk inside. Like always, i close the door behind me. I grab my sash of vials and my broomie. I was about to create a portal but i just relized i was still wearing a sweater and shorts. But, i didnt care that much so i just create the portal and hop right through it then land with my feet. Even though i still have those wound and broken bones, i still manages to land with my feet (His broken bones is not that worst like you have broken your leg until you need that 'stick helper' or whatever it is to walk, Ink's broken bones is like a small crack).

Yup, we are in the anti-void. This place is the only place i could get the special paint to refill my vials. There is so many white covering the room, and i can feel my phobia kicking in. Which is leukophobia (fear of the color of white). And i notice that im alone too, my other phobia starting to kicking in too. Which is monophobia (fear of being alone). But, i try to forget about the whiteness of the room and the quiteness because im alone.

I walk around the anti-void for a bit, to find a comfortable place to sit even though all the place in the anti-void is the same. After walking around, like a few minutes later. I found the place! So i sit down and try to find my sketchbook and pencil, so i could draw a bit while waiting for the special paint to came down. Then, i finally found them inside my pockets (HAH! You think Ink going to forgot about bringing them because i didnt say he put them in his pockets right? Well, Ink have more than one sketchbook and pencil. And he brings them everywhere he go). Then i start to make a sketch.

~~Error's POV~~

After talking to Classic, i started to get bored again. So i just go back to my anti-void by opening a portal to it. Once im there, i see a skeleton sitting in the middle of my anti-void. I wonder who is it? I mean, no one ever dare to come to this place except my friends (Nightmare's gang) cause they know they will meet me here and probably think i will break their soul to pieces. I mean, they're not wrong.

I started to walk closer to the skeleton. I wanted to suprise them with my strings or attack, but then i relized it was Ink. He was wearing a rainbow- (You know what he wear right? Let's skip the clothes part then), i stared at the clothes he is wearing for a few minutes. 'He looks cute in that' i could feel the warmth on my face. I try to calm down then i relized something, 'Why is squid is in here?'. I think of a reason why would Ink will be here. I know he doesnt like white room or space, so this is weird.. why would he sit here in the middle of the anti-void?

Cause of my confusion, i decided not to suprise him and ask why is he in here. I walk closer to Ink and about to greet him (I cant think of any other word-). But then, i push off my task (Or what he was tryna do) and stared at Ink's sketchbook. He was drawing a tall skeleton (But its a sketch and not a full drawing with color ;>;). I wonder who would he be drawing? Is that Dream? No, the drawing has a jacket on them. Maybe Blue? Oh wait, Blue don't wear jacket too. I cant seem to guess who it was since there is too many sanses with jacket.

But then, i push my curiosity away and greet him. "Hey squid, what are you doing here? And who are you drawing?" I said then asked him, still curious on why would he be here and who was he drawing.