Chapter 13

((Yes, i didnt check for grammars either. I publish another chapter for this book cause im trying to be more productive. I didnt even do one my school work because of my teacher being confusing and complicated. Though, i didnt really care. But at least i need to do something productive for the change.))

~~Cross's POV~~

After Blue left the living room to the kitchen to make tacos, we kept quiet and letting the silence growing. But it was a bit uncomfortable.

Suddenly, Error fake cough causing me and Dream to turned our attention to Error. But the looked of Error face seems like he regretted doing that.

He stood up and left the living room, leaving me and Dream to be the only one in there. Me and Dream exchange glances.

"So.. how are you Cross?" Dream asked, cutting out the awkward silence.

"Uhm, i've been good." I replied as i scratch the back of my neck and chuckled slightly.

"How about you?" I asked back. Dream's face lit up and smile widely.

"I've been great!" Dream exclaimed happily. I smiled.

"Good to hear." I said shortly. There was another silence. I don't want this silence to become longer so i choose to cut it by doing something.

And what i did, was standing up and goes over to the couch. Dream looked at me with his confused expression. I sat next to Dream, making him startle a bit.

Im not sure why Dream would be startle by this. But i didnt bother to think deeper into it. Dream look away from me. Making me confused on the spot.

Then he turn his head and gaze back at me. He was giving me a soft, and cute smile. There was a bit of yellow hue dusting across his adorable face.

Thinking about it already made me mentally panic as i mentally slapped myself aswell. I could feel my face heated up. I probably looked like a grape right now, but i didnt care.

"Dream, can i.. know more about you?" I hesitantly asked him.

"Sure! What do you wanna know?" He asked back. I start to think of a question. Going further into my mind. There is only one thing that i really wanted to ask him.

"Uhh, are you single?" I asked without having second thought. Then i realized what i've done.

"Wha– i mean, yeah i am. But why that question though?" He replied, then asked back.

"Nothing. I just wanted to know." I respond to him. I can imagine myself being a full grape right now. Dream shrugged, then asked me questions aswell. We exchange questions to get to know each other better.

I was enjoying this moment i spend with Dream. And now that i know him a lot better than before. Maybe i could–

No, that's too early. I needed to wait.

(Sorry if im being straight to the ships or making it too early. I don't have much ideas right now.)

Ew, Love, disgusting. Chara said as he float away from us.

I rolled my eye lights at him. I didnt know that Chara was here. But good thing Dream didnt notice me rolling my eyes.

Suddenly, Dream stood up from the spot that he sat on and open a golden colored portal. I looked at him confused.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked him. He turned around to face me.

"I wanted to take a little walk. If you want, you can join me!" Dream said. I mean, i don't have anything else to do. And it would be fun to have a walk with Dream.