Chapter 8

~~Ink's POV~~

Shit-

I can feel the effect of my vials running out. I need to hide my eyes or face so no one finds out. I pull my scarf higher to my face so no one could see my emotionless eyes, but some part of my scarf is still covering my neck.

Usually, my eyes has stage from having emotions to emotionless. Before being completely emotionless, my eyes will still have the same shape as i have when i have emotions. Which is yellow star and blue circle. But, the color will be more dull than my eyes usually is when i had my emotions. And i was at that stage.

And i have maybe two reason on why i like to wear my every where and every time.

Reason 1. To hide my neck. I always have this swirly tattoos every where on my skeleton body. I always have this on me ever since i woke up alone on that white anti-void. I didnt remember why or how i was there. But of course, i didnt get any answer. I always thought this marks are really ugly and annoying. I always have to wear so many clothings just to hide it. Only some people knew about my marks. And of course, its my friends, the star sanses!

Reason 2. I could always hides my face inside of my scarf. In case if something embarrassing or important happend, like right now. I never want to reveal my secrets. I never want anyone to worry about me, but if i think about it again. Why would anyone care about me? What am i worried about? Oh right, i still don't want anyone to know about my secrets.

I sigh as i notice we were already out from the basement and walking down the hallway. There were so many rooms..

Not long after walking, we meet a living room. The way to the living room didnt have a door so we just walk through. In the middle of the room there was greenish with blue colored couch, a wooden coffee table in front of the couch, with a flower pot that has flower in it on the middle of the table. Underneath the coffee table, there was a medium size rug.

Cross stop at the middle of the living room. That made me, Dream and Blue confused. Why would Cross brought us here?

"Stay here. I'll be right back with the others." Cross said, pointing to the couches. I guess he is telling us to sit.

We all sat on the couch, as Cross walk out from the living room. I look down at my hands. Seeing the bandages slipping through my sleeves.

((I think im pretty dumb to not write them cuffs in the first place cause they can just punch the bad sanses and escape. But, i don't want to change it cause of lazyness, so i let it be.))

I pull the bandages up, and tightened the bandages grip on my wrist. I sigh deeply.

.
.
.

Its been 30 minutes, or even more! Why are they taking so long. And cause of our boredness, we messed around a little.

I was sitting upside down. Actually, hanging upside down. I was on a chandelier. Swinging myself on it, i don't know how i got myself like this so don't ask how.

Dream, he was just casually laying on the couch. Nothing crazy. Oh wait, he is talking to the flower that is from the coffee table. Nevermind then.

Blue, he was just.. uh.. laying on the coffee table. Actually, he jumped on it. Then ended up laying on it. The table only has small cracks from the damage of Blue jumping.

I hear multiple footsteps walking to the living room. We all look at the doorless entrance to the living room just to be greeted with a bunch of bad sanses. Looking at us concern, confused, or shock. The concern part is probably concern about our mental stability though.