Chapter 1

~Ink's POV~

I sighed, i grab broomie and create a portal to the Au which Error destroying. I jump through it and land with my feet (of course not with your face). But, when i came there i was already too late. The Au already got destroyed. Everything is white with blue strings hanging on the sky. After seeing this, i really want to leave the place immediately or paint the place, since i don't like white or empty room. At least there is blue strings to give this white place some color. Welp, i better get ready for the complain and yell from the creators soon.

In the distance, i can see a black glitched and tall skeleton wearing black jacket, black pants (im not sure if its a short or a pants-), and blue scarf on they're neck. But, i don't need to guess who it is, cause its already really obivous that it was Error.

 But, i don't need to guess who it is, cause its already really obivous that it was Error

(What Error looks like by the way!)
(Oh, and the picture arent mine)

It took Error almost 2 minutes to relized that i had arrived. He turned around then faced me and said "Well, well, well. Look what we have here. The squid, or should i say 'the protector of Aus'. Well, i have bad news for you. You are too late, this Au already got destroyed. Im so sorry... NOT." He laughed at the end (Sorry, im too lazy to make Error voice glitched-). "Error, please stop destroying innocent Aus. Cant we just make a truce?" I asked, im really tired with fighting and have to protect the Aus. I have asked him many times about making a truce, but of course he would say "NO. How many times do i have to say it. Im NOT interested." Error growled at me. I sighed. Well, i guess we will be fighting again. I hold my broomie tightly and taking my fight position. While Error take out his strings, ready to shoot it at me.

After a pretty long silence, i took the first move to attack, but all my attacks got block by his strings. Then Error started to shoot his strings at me, i dodge them one by one (I know, im bad at writing fight scene and im bad at writing story too. So thats why, we are skipping soon! :D). The fight keeps on going for a long time, i already feel tired while Error looks like he still have lots of energy. "What's the matter? Already feeling tired? Just give up already." He said while shooting more strings at me. "No! Never!" I replied as i dodge his strings. The fight still going..

~~Time skip brought you to eat some nice cream~~

Its been hours(?) we are fighting. And like many times before, Error won. Most of my bones are broken. Paint, bone attacks and strings are everywhere. Blood dripping from one of my broken bones. "Well, that was so much fun! But i guess play time is over huh? Welp, cya squid." And just like that, Error open a portal to his anti-void then go through it and shutting his portal. I don't know why, he didnt even took the final blow. He is been so strange lately. He keeps on sparing me when he could of just finish me instead. What is he planning? Well, i guess i have to worry about that later.

I tried to stand up but failed. I look to my right where broomie was and reach my broomie to create a portal under me and fell right through it. I land on my bedroom floor with my face land first. "Ow" all i could say. Then i heard a knocking on the door, i try to stand up again but only to failed again. The knocking on the door keeps on going until someone from the other side speak..

(650 words-)
(Sorry for the short chapter again ;-;)