Chapter 5

~~Ink's POV~~

I open my bedroom door and go inside, closing the door behind me. I hang my sash in the wall hanger and put broomie in the corner of the room that is next to my desk.

 I hang my sash in the wall hanger and put broomie in the corner of the room that is next to my desk

(The hanger looks like this and picture isnt mine)

I collapse on my bed, glad that i finally can go back home in my room just laying on my bed and don't need to stay in that anti-void more longer. I'll be honest, im actually okay staying with Error. But only if we don't have to stay in the anti-void. I could hear the TV is on, so Dream and Blue probably watching TV. So, i start to close my eyes and fell asleep.

~~Error's POV~~

My vision was covered with error signs. I think i just crashed, so i waited for myself to finish rebooting. After rebooting, the error signs are starting to fade away and i can see clearly.

I look around, i cannot find Ink anywhere. Then, i look down at the spot where Ink last seen before i crashed. I see a giant black ink puddle on the floor and it started to be a small puddle then disappeared. So, im guessing Ink already left this place.

I start to think of what happened. If Ink get his paint from here and i keep seeing his vials of paint never went empty, does that mean he oftenly goes here but i never knew? Great, another person to keep an eye out. Just in case if he found the place where i usually stayed.

I looked down at my clothes, the paint that was on my clothing and all over me was gone. Maybe the squid clean it? I just shrugged at that thought. But then, i could hear footsteps from behind. The figure who was making the footsteps put their hand on my shoulder, i tense up from the sudden action.

"Hey Error." The figure said. I jumped a bit, then turn my head around to see a goopy octopus- i mean skeleton that is a bit taller than me (Ink is a shortie if you guys wondering, but he is still taller than Dream and Blue :v), standing there while putting his hand back to his pocket.

"Oh, hi Nightmare. What do you want this time?" I said, a bit annoyed by his visit. He usually visit if he needs something from me. "Wow, that is a bit rude right there. But let's put it aside. We will go on a mission. We will destroy an Au or maybe just attack them, so we can make my brother and his friends to come. We can attack them and even finish them. And your help will be usefull." Noot- Nightmare said (Nightmare destroy Au right? Or am i wrong? ;w;). I went silent, thinking if i should help them. But then, i just nodded my head in agreement (don't know how to respond it xD). Then Nightmare open a portal to the castle so we can meet up with the others. Nightmare go through first while i followed him from behind. After i walk through, the portal closed and i can see Horror, Dust, and Killer in front of me.