-Shitpost-

This is a shitpost about me being a dumbass in real life. And this was also to practice my writing skills.

There sat a girl, with black hair and wears a pink dress kind. Not the formal one, which is weared for home. Her hair was tied into a ponytail, which was messily made.

CL, or know as the author of this story and the owner of the account and those books. Was the black haired girl. Sitting on a orange and red colored couch. A favorite place where she would spend her time sitting and checking out her phones.

Usually she use her phone to either draw, writes, or watch YouTube. And maybe something else.

Sighing in relief. She just finished her online class. Though, she still have more days to go since the online class will go on for a full week. Except for Saturday and Sunday.

A bit of tiredness feeling crawling onto her, as she lightly move her legs once in a while. The class had been boring as always. Not to mention that yesterday, she slept at 3 am only to wake up at almost four o'clock in the morning just to drink some milk and go back to sleep. It has been a routine ever since a day before her birthday which is April 15 or 15 April.

((In my country, dates comes first and then months))

Before corona attack her country and dump quarantine in, she always been more energetic. Even though she would sometimes fall asleep in the middle of the class or draw on her random notebooks, she would sometimes takes notes and listen to it when its important.

But now, she would sometimes missed some important things. Like what kind of homeworks the teahers give or some information of exams.

This would cause her waiting for someone to start a conversation and asked about those important stuff in the chat, due to her being the mute one in her class. Trying to communicate will only make her panic or have some doubt. Having self-conscious wasn't helpful at all either.

Right now, she was reading some fanfiction on wattpad. But then remember her books.

Staring at the empty page of what supposed to be a next chapter of the book. Trying to recall what happened in the last chapter due to her being lazy to check.

Nothing. Not an idea came in her mind. She press the library button or whatever it called, to see an app where she usually draws in. It was on the second previous.

From there, she could see her unfinished drawing that supposed to be Fresh since it was his birthday today. Only to frown that she has Blue's birthday gift art that was supposed to be finished when it was the skeleton birthday.

It took longer than she expected due to her going too far by trying to make a good background. That time, when it was Blue's birthday, it was still a lineart. No shading, no colors. Still plain.

And now she already expect that she would have Fresh's birthday gift late aswell.