oof

IM REALLY SORRY THAT I KEEP PUTTING A/N CHAPTER! Its just that, im having trouble on deciding things and im confused to asked who since you guys probably know that none of my family knew i had wattpad nor write stories or else they would ban me from playing. My brother is pretty much has a big mouth, so im kinda scared about telling him my secret.

 My brother is pretty much has a big mouth, so im kinda scared about telling him my secret

As you guys can see, i have two draft stories. Though im not sure which one should i focus on. Actually, i wanted to focus on the knew one which is at the very top and cancel the second one that i circle with red lines.

If you check my artbook and see the 'spoiler' chapter. That art was meant for the second story that like i said, i circle it with red lines. If i cancel the story, it wont be much of a loss for me cause i didnt even finish the art yet. The book was cringey, even the plot that i was thinking to put there. I only lost my past motivation, inspiration and hardwork.

Not gonna lie, this was going to be one of the original book. And what i meant is the story is a bit different than the other errorink stories that i saw. Like my profile said, im an obsessed errorink shippers. So don't be suprised that i write a lot about the ship.

So...

Should i cancel it?

Or

Continue and published it until at least 10 chapters to see if i liked it or not?

If i don't like it, then i will leave it discontinued. Maybe though.