Chapter 20

Before i start this chapter. I want to give out a shoutout to :

NyisisIshbelleSalgad

And

NightOwl0906

For being so nice and supportive to me. It means a lot.

And another shoutout to Winds_n_Hearts for giving me an idea for this story. Even though they were just joking around––

~~ No One's POV~~
(Yes, again.)

"What the hell?" Error asked to nobody in particular. While staring at, something..

"How is that thing even alive?" Ink asked, probably towards Error. He was also staring at something. But now that something is wiggling around.

It was a fish, wiggling around.

"I dunno. But i think its starting to suffocating."

"What?! We need to help that fish then!"

"Sorry, but nope. Its not my job to keep a single fish safe. Its not yours either."

"But we should help this fish, its going to die soon!"

After that statement was said. The fish stopped wiggling. This caught both Ink and Error off guard. Both of them starting to ask each other if the fish was dead. The artist was putting on a sad and regret expression. While Error was smilling at it.

Suddenly, the fish grow their own medium-sized legs out of nowhere. Both the skeletons, that was now a cat, flinched at the sudden action. Not to mention that it was weird on how the fish could even grow some legs out of nowhere.

The fish stood up, and started running away from both the artist and destroyer, using their new grown legs. Ink chased the fish eagerly. Though, himself didn't knew why he was chasing a strange fish.

Error noticed that his companion had gone, chasing the strange fish down the hallway. He had no choice than to follow the artist. Running towards Ink, who was already pretty much far away from the other sight.

The fish suddenly went to the side and jumped out through the window. Ink, without thinking jumped out aswell. Error saw this, eyes widened. He quickly ran to the window that both fish and the artist jump through.

Only to see Ink is alright and still chasing that weird looking fish. The destroyer was getting irritated at the situation and the artist's childish action.

He could actually left Ink being a cat alone while himself try to find the cure or solution of his situation. But, something felt like he want Ink's to be by his side to help him. Well, the more help, the more quick to get a solution.

Error jumped down from the window of the second floor. Yes, they were in the second floor. Luckily, none of them got hurt from the fall. Even the fish itself.

They keep on running, and running. Chasing a certain thing. Error was chasing Ink, and Ink was chasing the strange looking fish. As they felt the grass brush over their four barefooted feet while they ran.

Soon they meet a pond in front of them. When they were close enough to the pond, the fish suddenly jump in. Ink tried to stop himself from falling into the pond. But he was too fast and close to the pond.