Chapter 3

~~Error's POV~~

No, i CANT like him! He is supposed to be my enemy! We cannot be together! Plus, Ink wouldnt like me back anyway. Wait, what am it thinking?! Why am i so sad with that?!

"Hey Error, what brings you here?" A voice says from behind.

I jumped, and look behind me to see Classic standing there with a confuse look.

"Oh, sorry bud. Didnt mean to startle you there." Classic apologized, then asked "So, do you need something?"

I give him a death stare, while Classic stare back at me with a nervous look. After a while, i answer him "No, not really. Im just bored and wanted to see what are you up to." (It means that he wanted to know what Classic is doing right now or how is Classic doing).

"Nothing much, i was going to visit Paps and Undyne. He is having a cooking lessons right now." Classic said. After that we started to talk more. Most of them are random and sometimes we keep switching topics.

~~Ink's POV~~

After me and Dream finished our nice cream, we headed back to the base. This time i open the portal with my broomie and we both jump through it then land right in the middle of our living room. The portal already closed (if you guys wondering if Ink's portal will be closed or not), i turned around Blue sitting on the couch trying to watch TV. But me and Dream blocking the way. At least we didnt land on a big trash can (That im not sure what's it called. But it was big and usually for you to throw your trash, and its outside).

(A bit flashback)

I was kinda new to my portal that time. Dream was lucky he didnt go with me. Since we decided to go on our own portals even though we have the same destination. I portaled through, i thought that i would be in the base. But instead, i fell from my portal to the big trash can behind Grillby's place (I rarely play Undertale or you could say i give up. So, its not rare for me to not know much about Undertale-). It was smelly, i got out from the big trash can and quickly portaled to other Au. And of course i fell to the base roof. And i can feel myself covered im smelly things from that trash can. 'Wasnt a good day at all'.

(End of the tiny flashback)

"You guys finally home! Where have you guys been?" Blue asked while standing up from the couch.

"Oh, hi Blue. We were in Undertale Snowdin getting some nice cream!" Dream respond to Blue question. Blue just nodded his head, means understanding.

"Anyway, i will go make lunch now. Do you guys wanna help?" Blue said with a questioning look. "No, im fine. I need to change first though." I said. "Oh, okay. Then, Dream, you wanna help?" Blue asked, looking at Dream. Dream just nodded, then both of them making their way to the kitchen. "Good luck trying to not let Blue burned the kitchen down." I said and giggle a bit. Dream just stared at me then look away when he almost made his way to the kitchen.

After seeing them walk to the kitchen, i teleported to my room. After teleporting, i start to explore my wardrobe for some clothes i could wear. A few minutes of exploring i finally found something to wear. I start to change into a rainbow sweater and black shorts with white strips (im bad at choosing clothes and describing it, i know). I wrap my scarf around my neck once again. I look at my mirror for some minutes before getting interupted by the creators voices.

*Oh, look. The 'protector' just let another Au got destroyed. How many times are you going to do that? Are you helping Error or something?* One of the creators said.

"Shut up." I growled at the creator.
(If you guys don't understand, these creators are the 'means' one. Thats why they all rude or mean)

*Oh, so you do? Well, im not suprise. You are a bad protector and a liar anyway.* The same creator said.