Chapter 14

I think i will be changing everything. And what i mean by everything, is the text or font of everyone. Im too tired and lazy to make every font of everyone different. And sorry if there is any misspelled words here, im too lazy to reread this book for grammar.

Im lazy af.

Oh, and the edit above was supposed to be a thumbnail for the video i said. But i cant seem to put it as a thumbnail, so i just put it on the video instead, which i already upload a few days ago.

~~Killer's POV~~

I was hiding behind a counter while holding another bag of flours in my hands. I check my sarroundings. Dust and Horror doesnt seem good at hiding, cause i literally can see them hiding behind the other side of the counter. They both have a full hand of flour on each of them. But they doesnt seem like they see me.

I move to the opposite side, wanting to sneak up on them again. I snuck around the counter. When i was almost at the other side of the counter, where Dust and Horror were. They suddenly stood up and ran away from the kitchen. I stood up and followed them exiting the kitchen. Leaving Blue with the mess.

I was catching up to Dust and Horror. So i decide to pull open the bag and throw it at them.

But, something unexpected happened.

...

I hit Nightmare instead the both of them.. Nightmare was now covered with flour. Maybe even his goop?

He growled at me and grabbed me by the collar. Lifting me up in the air. Dust and Horror stopped and realized what kind of trouble we got ourselves into.

"What. The. Fuck. Did you guys do to the kitchen?!!" Nightmare yelled. Turning his gaze from me, to Dust and Horror, then me again. We all sweating intensely in response. Blue came out from the kitchen, still covered with flour and noticed us.

We silently asking for help. But he seemed to be hesitant on helping us free. Well, i don't think there is a way we could escape the death from Nightmare too. Its already our fate-

A sudden 'bip' and computer noises was heard. We turn our attention to where the noises came from to see Error opening his eyes while his head was resting on Ink's lap.

There was a bit of silence. Until he suddenly sat up, glitching badly.

"W̵̶̸̻̼͉̱̄͗ͭ͟͢͢͠h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡ȳ̸̵̩̜͔͍̔́͟͟͢͡ a͔͔̜̗̦ͩ̅̎m̰̰̹͚̙̂ͦ͗͠ i̧̻̻͉̜͑ͪ̾͟ ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞y̯̤͑́́̓́i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘ǧ̴̶̵̵̛̮̣͙͓̫̲̭͔̄̄̈́͟͠͞ ̵̵͓̫̲̭͔̌̄̄̈́͟͞o͙͙̙̘̙ͤͫ͞n̫̫̘̗͕̲̲̎ͥ ǎ̵̵͓̫̲̭͔̄̄̈́͟͞ ̵̵͓̫̲̭͔̌̄̄̈́͟͞š̵̵̵̵͓̫̲̭͔͓̫̲̭͔̄̄̈́̌̄̄̈́͟͟͞͞qu̶͖̖͆̊̈́͡͡id̶̵̯̯̼̘ͨ̓?!"

((My OC {i reveal them sooner or later} : "Wait, didnt Error tried to hold Ink's hand before-"
Me : "Shush, isnt it obvious that i don't know what im doing?"))

Error and Ink met each other face to face. Error's glitching starting to calm down as Ink looked at him confused, tilting his head in response.

Error move to the side so his feet will be dangling while sitting. He let out a huff and stood up. Leaving the room. Ink followed him for some reason though.

Nightmare's gripped loosened. Making me fall face first on the floor. I groaned in pain and annoyance as i rubbed the spot where it hurts.

I looked back up at Nightmare to see him looking around, like he was searching for something that he lost.

"Where is Dream? And why is Cross is gone aswell?" Nightmare asked. Clenching his fist. Ready to punch someone.

"We don't know boss. I think Cross just left with Dream." Horror respond.