Chapter 21

~~No One's POV~~ (again, i know)

Ink yawned softly. Chasing that one strange fish sure decrease a lot of his energy. Making him feel tired.

The artist shuffling more, trying to be more comfortable as he felt his eyes dropping slightly. The comfyness of the couch make it easier for Ink to fall asleep sooner.

"Ink, are you seriously going to sleep right now?"

"Yes."

That was the only reply Error got. Ink was soon snuzzling the couch that was under him, feeling his fur brush against the comfy couch.

Suddenly, someone joined, sitting on the couch where both of the cats stayed on. The sudden movement that was caused by the person that sit next to Ink, make the artist jumped, and scooting away.

He looked over at the person who was sitting and now in front of his gaze. It was Dream, and he is reading something.

It looks like the book was fascinating to him, until he didn't notice there was two cats beside him. Ink was pretty much curious.

He bounce himself towards Dream, landing on his book. This make Dream suprised at the sudden action. And he stopped reading due to Ink blocking the book writings.

This caught Dream attention as they both locked eyes with each other. The positive skeleton set his book down, then picked up the cat, which was Ink.

"How did you get here little cat?"

Dream asked to no one in particular. He knew asking an animal wouldn't help and he wont get a respond. But little did he knew, that the cat was actually his friend.

Ink pointed his paws towards Error. Who had a bored face on him, and sitting while staring at the squid face.

"You brought a friend too?"

Dream asked as he turned his gaze to Error. He thought that nothing cute exist in this dark AU, which was supposed to be the bad sanses hideout.

Nightmare had picked this place for a good reason. Its for the negativity the AU gave off. But not too much to kill Dream or something like that. He'll just struggling to find some positivity that's all. Though, his friends would help him get positive emotions by making themself think positive. Which it help a little, but its better than nothing.

Blue was back from the kitchen, holding two plates of tacos. Happily, he walked his way towards the centre of the room, only to see Dream holding one of the cat as the other was just sitting.

"Huh, when did you get here Dream?"

"Just a few minutes ago. And also what's that tacos for?"

"Its for the cats of course!"

After that replied. Dream looked at Blue weirdly. Then glance at the cats. And then back to Blue.

"Blue, i don't think cats eats tacos."

"Oh im sure they love it! It doesn't hurt if they try, right?"

Blue walked towards the cats. Dream had placed down Ink next to Error a few seconds ago when he had talk to Blue about giving them tacos was not a good idea.

He placed the two plates of tacos in front of the cats. There was at least two or three tacos in each plate.

"I dunno Blue. Don't you think it would poison them?"

"Don't worry, i didn't put poison inside it like last time. So they'll be fine!"

"You did what--?!"