Chp 9: Night out

Logan P.O.V (Logan's outfit above)

I sat in a booth watching as both lein and chase chug down a whole bottle of alcohol like it was water. before both of them slammed the empty bottles on the table, making me chuckle as the whole table burst into cheers. They patted both lein and chase on the back as they talked loudly amongst each other.

The night of leins Bachelor Party was here and already in full swing with us at a club called the Golden Diamond.

The golden diamond is the biggest club in the city only the rich and famous attended, but thanks to some people lein knew he was able to get us the best seats in the house that over looked everything going on down below.

And even better drinks and food were on the house as long as we were there, so everybody was taking full advantage of the opportunity especially lein and chase. Both of them alone had went through five whole bottles of alcohol in the span of only an hour, since we've been here.

While I sat in the booth with my first mimosa slightly sipping on the beverage while I laughed at Chase as he struggled to tell a story in his drunken state.

I wasn't the biggest fan of alcohol or any drugs at all really. even when I was a young dumb high school kid sneaking out to parties every night, I would just get hyped on my young energy alone.

While lein and the rest of them continued drinking, I found my mind drifting off to ways I could propose to Maya that's the only thing I haven't figured out. I've been given some good pointers and even brainstormed some good ideas myself but nothing good enough to 'wow' her.

I just wanted it to be refreshing but also something for her to always remember even when we grow old together.

I sighed heavily, playing with the cubes in my cup with my straw before taking a sip. I looked over the balcony to the people down below that continued to flood in the doors, but in the midst of the crowded club my eyes caught someone's piecing gaze.

The goosebumps and the tingling sensation returned for a moment before it disappeared like vapor. I found myself jolting my head back and forth trying to meet the same gaze again but was interrupted by lein hitting his spoon on the glass cup on the table catching everybody's attention at the table.

"Listen up everybody I wanna first start by saying thanks for attending this party with me tonight as you all know I'm getting married' he said proudly making everybody at the table hoot and cheer loudly in which he took a little bow before he went back to his speech.

"I wanna say that this is a big step in my life and hopefully a brand new future shining brightly for not only me but logan to" he smirked at me with a wink earning a cheer and a couple of slaps on my back in congratulations.

"So tonight I drink and party one last time tonight as a single man and also as good luck to logan and Maya" lein lifted his shot glass and the rest of us joined him before downing the glass of alcohol. I shook my head violently not used to the burning sensation sliding down my throat.

"Don't wanna alarm anybody but theirs a group of fine young women that's been eye raping us all night especially you logan" chase smirked nudging me with his shoulder and motioning in their direction with his head.

I looked to the left of me and just as he said there were three young women looking directly at our table and one of them had their eyes narrowed in on me.

"Logan your not gonna go talk to her" chase whispered lowly

"Uh chase I don't know if you remember but I'm dating your sister and I am planning on marrying her"

"Okay and one night won't hurt the frog" chase scoffed rolling his eyes I pursed my lips and shook my head not being swayed on the idea.

"Alright bro your lost because I'm not coming home tonight" he smirked jumping up and fixing his hair as two of his friends trailed closely behind.