Chp 18: Team celebration

Logan P.O.V (outfit above)

"Ms.Miller willingly gave you two tickets to the Bahamas with a free spa and manicure" Aaron asked for the third time in a row in disbelief like he almost couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Yes Aaron she willingly gave me two tickets to the Bahamas" I dryly repeated for the third time.

"Man I'd never thought Ms. Miller of all people would be kind enough to give us two tickets that's worth more than a car espically to you after all you did crash her meeting"

"Ha ha funny and what do you mean by us" I arched one brow amused by Aaron assumption he was going.

"Well there's two tickets and I'm your best friend and you know I love the Bahamas so of course I'm going" Aaron replied in a duh type manner like he was answering a obvious question.

I sucked in air through my teeth and tck my tongue while nervously scratching my head this made Aaron slowly turn to me with a confused look on his face.

"Yeahh Sorry buddy but the tickets are for me and maya " I slowly answered with a tight lipped smile. Aaron looked at me with no emotion on his face but a blank stare

It felt like a minute with just Aaron staring at me while I stood there awkwardly smiling at him

Finally he replied with a dry response "Your fucking kidding me right" Aaron asked arching both brows which I replied with a simple nope.

"Bro You would rather go to the Bahamas with a girl over your fun and loving best friend " Aaron asked batting his eyelashes making me cringe.

I pretended to think about it for a minute before replying "Oh yeah no questions asked" I jokingly replied turning to look out the window at the well lit city.

I briefly look up from the window to see Aaron flip me off in the rear view mirror making me to burst into laughter.

"I hope both of your asses drown while your there it would be karma for leaving me here" Aaron joked

"Listen on any other occasion I would've instantly picked you to go with me, but this isn't a regular vacation it's going to be special I'm going to propose to maya" I stated a look of determination in my voice as I looked down at the wedding ring sitting on my middle finger.

This week I was going to fly both me and maya out to the Bahamas and I was finally going to propose. At first I was nervous because of the obvious reason but thanks to Ms.Miller I was able to come up with the perfect way to propose.

Even thought I didn't expect her to be there that night a part of me was glad she was.

"You know I'm here for you man and I know she's gonna like what you have planned especially since it's a trip to the fucking Bahamas" Aaron mumbled the last part under his breath making me shake my head at my best friend.

"Well hopefully while I'm at the party I pick up some rich chicks" he smirked taking his eyes off the road for a minute.

I only scoffed and shook my head as I turned my eyes to the streets. We were on our way towards the party that Penelope had hosted tonight in honor of miller corp securing the big deal. We were invited by Penelope and a couple of people in the office So we decided to both car pool there together.

In the middle of me looking out the window a thought crossed my mind that made me turn to Aaron.

"Wait a minute what happened to that girl you were suppose to be talking to Aaron" I asked a look of confusion on my face.

"Oh you mean Melissa yeah I dumped her" Aaron shrugged it off not a hint of care in the world.

"You dumped her why I thought you said you liked her plus she was so sweet"