Chp 3: Stress Reliver

Patience P.O.V Last night

Women grinding their bodies against a mans groin. Men flirted with women who sat alone or with their friends at the bar. Men sipping on drinks and talking about all the girls that they had fucked this week.

All of this played out before me as i sat up on the balcony. I sat on a pink couch in the V.I.P section with two guards on the side as I slowly sipped on tequila watching the people move below over the rim of my glass cup.

This club was called the golden diamond. A very famous spot for celebrities and other people who loved to party. I usually come here if i need to release some stress or just because i want to drink. But mostly to check the income that was coming in I owned this club and was benefiting from every person that came through that door.

After a minute I was tired of looking at people as they passed me by, I sat my half empty cup down on the side table and stood up walking towards the balcony I placed both of my hands on the rim leaning down and resting my breast on the rim of the balcony.

I looked over the balcony seeing the people below us they all Smiled and laughted away not a bit of worry on their face.

I turned and grabbed another drink off a tray full of tequila just as the server past by. I lifted the glass to my mouth letting the sweet but harsh liquid slide down my throat.

Once i had emptyed the glass cup i lifted the cup from my lips leaving the remains of my red lipstick on the rim of the cup. I Set the glass cup on a table on the side of me before leaning back over the balcony feeling the drink start to take it's affect.

I was no light weight it took more than just 3 cups of drinks to get me drunk.

I just sat watching as everyone partied on. No care whatsoever, no care for the unknown, no care of people constantly watching them, no fear of doing something that could hurt their career, no fear that someone could be trying to take your life. Not a single care in the world the only thing that mattered was what was going on then and now.

Careless. I wonder what that feels like.

I was brought out out of my deep thoughts by a pair of musclar arms wrapping around my waist. Followed by a deep sexy voice that could make any women drop their dresses with ease. His breath tickled my ear making goosebumps form on my skin. A shiver ran down my spine as my vagina throbbed already getting turned on.

"Hey sexy what you doing all the way up here alone" his deep voice was husky and slurred clearly drunk. I look back over my shoulder to his handsome brown face. He had a look of pure lust on his face as his harden memeber rubbed against my butt. I slowly blinked before facing back forward watching the crowd below. A smirk slowly made its way onto my dark brown face as something flashed in my eyes.

I think i just found my stress Reliver'

Morning

I jumped up from my sleep at a loud snore that scared me half to death, but was instantly brought back down by a pair of arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I looked down to see the same man from last night layed on his side facing me soundlessly asleep with a small smile on his face.

I looked him over studying over his facial features. He was brown skin almost like an almond brown color. He had a low cut with a mustache and beard. He looked to be in his early 30s.He's handsome and he's good in bed so i guess chose wisely.

But like everything in life all good things must come to an end.

I placed my hands on his large arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I looked between my small arms and his large arms almost like telling the difference between a stick and a branch. I placed my hands on top of his and gave a light tug to pry them off of me. But in response he only pressed me tighter against his chest and snuggled his head into my neck letting out a sigh of satisfaction.

Oh baby he definitely was a cuddler.

Once again i attempted to get out of his grasp only for me to once again be pulled back in.I huffed and looked back up at his face. He looked like he was in pure bliss in a deep sleep.

I would to how many times we fucked last night.

I tried again but this time tried a different tatic. I waited until he moved once more before i quickly slid my hand down the covers and grabbed his manhood. I felt his body tense up before he in took a breath. I kept my eyes on his face watching to see if he'll awake but only saw his brows furrow and sweat start to form on his brow.

'He's not bad in size either i might just keep him in my contacts just incase'

His hold on my waist loosened up only a little but not enough for me to slide out from his grasp. I tcked my tongue and gazed back at his face. His face started to heat up sweat running down the side of his head and his breathing picked up speed as a sexy ass groan slipped past his lips. His manhood came to life in my hands. It started expanding to where i could only wrap half of my hand around it.

I tried one last thing that would do the trick i gave his manhood one good squeeze which caused him to jump and unwrap his arms from around me. And in that little moment i slid from under the covers and hopped out of the bed. I looked back towards him expecting to find him awake and alert but like a sleeping giant his face returned back to its relaxed expression. He let out a little yawn before turning over and continue snoring.

Guess luck was on my side today.

I looked around his room locating my phone. Once i had caught sight of my phone i tip-toed around certain clothes thrown on the ground. I picked up my phone on the ground by the door and sent a quick txt to remmy to come get me. Then i went on locating all of my clothes but when I found them it was already to late to save them.

They were either torn or on the verge of it. The only thing that was in perfect condition was my blue bra but when I took a good look at it my face scrunched up in disguist.The whole thing was covered in cum from him jerking off to me getting undress.

I huffed in annoyance and walked towards his closet. I stood with the doors open the wind blowing through out the closet made me shiver. I looked around the closet before my eyes landed on a regular white dress shirt and some white nike slides. I shrugged and grabbed the shirt putting it on before grabbing my skirt and sliding it on with the nike slides. Hoping it'll hold till i get home. I picked up the rest of my ripped clothes only leaving the bra.

I grabbed my heels in one hand and the rest of my clothes in the other. I walked out of his room. Being sure to close the door sofly behind me. Before descending down the stairs. It wasn't hard to find the front door since the masion was small compared to mine.

I walked out the front door and closed it behind. I turned around to see remmy truck already parked in the driveway waiting for me. Remmy can track my phone the only reason why he knew where i was. I speed walk towards the car.

I opened the door and tossed my clothes on the seat before jumping in closing the door behind me. I ran my hand through my nappy hair and let out a sigh. The constant fucking from last night had me beyond tired. And i feel sweaty and sticky.

"Seems like you had a good night" remmy said i looked up at remmy from under my lashes. Remmy had a simple sweat suit on. With bags under his eyes i could tell he just woke up.

I didn't say anything in reply.

"Dang i loose you at the club for a minute and you already grabbed a man you work fast" remmy joked

I scoffed "i don't have to do anything they come to me" i said remmy only laughed in reply before it went silent.

"So you are still sleeping around with men"

" Are still sleeping around even though your married with 3 kids and another on the way" i shot back not looking up from my phone.

I heard a deep chuckle from remmy

"Touche Miss.Patience" he laughted and pulled off. We sat in a comfortable silence. A drowsy feeling in the air from both of us not getting proper sleep. After awhile remmy spoke up in a dreary tone.

"So i guess were both fucked up huh"

I looked up from my phone and looked at the back of remmy's head before staring out the window as the houses breezed past us.

"Yeah i guess we are"