Chp 37: Is this Like? (Rewrite)

Patience P.OV

I groaned aloud at the loss of warmth under me, but the warmth was quickly replaced with a blanket in its place. It didn't fill that lost connection, but it still lulled my mind back to sleep.

I was on the brim of drifting back into the dream world when light kisses were applied to my temple and both of my cheeks until it came to rest on my lips. It was filled with passion, some lust, but most of all that feeling that made me weak in the knees. I kissed back with the same amount of passion until our lips disconnected, and I snuggled back into the comfort of the blanket.

I heard Logan's voice drift in and out as I gradually lost consciousness to sleep. The only words I managed to make out were "I'll... back... breakfast". Then my mind faded into nothing as I slipped back into sleep's welcoming arms.

What felt like a few minutes turned into a few hours had gone by until I was being woken by Logan lightly calling out to me "Come on patience it's 9:00 the day's already begun" Logan whined.

I groaned in reply before I mumbled something back in reply "No your days already begone mine begins when I get up"

"But I got us breakfast and would rather not eat it alone," Logan said in a sad tone, trying to guilt-trip me awake.

"Guilt trip won't work on me boo, so try again" I said before turning over on my side facing the couch. It was quiet for a moment, making curiosity bubble in the back of my mind at what he was doing, but I refused to move to find out.

I jolted up to arms wrapping around me and my body being lifted from the couch. On instinct my arms went to wrap around Logan's neck as I cursed under my breath. I took a couple of deep breaths to calm my racing heart before looking up at Logan who glanced down at me for a moment but upon seeing my cold glare he straightened his eyes back forward.

"Logan where are we going" I hissed while my eyes followed him as we moved out of the living room. He remained quiet for a moment until he finally gave me a reply "To get us cleaned up" He put simply as we entered the bathroom. A shower was already being ran and the smell of lilac poured out of the shower and possessed the smell of steam coming from the hot water. The lights were off but the few beams of sunlight that did pour in from the curtains provided us with just enough light to see our surroundings and our faces clearly.

Logan set me down while I processed what he was putting out.I ticked my tongue and closed my eyes in complete disbelief before looking at Logan with a smirk burned onto my lips. " you have a lot of nerve... what makes you think I'm going to shower with you?" I said between chuckles as I was blown away by his boldness to even try something like this with me, but I already went as far as sleeping with him so I should be rather less shock and more amused he had the gall.

"It's not what I think it's more like what I know. And I know that Ms. Patience Miller would instantly dismiss the idea of something she didn't like without a second thought. And that she would fight to get away if she didn't want to." Logan sighed stripping himself of his jacket and sweats he wore leaving him completely nude. I couldn't stop my eyes from wondering down his sculpted body riddled with a six pack and a sharp v line equipped with his sizable man hood that stood between soft and semi hard. I took a breath as I felt my legs quiver and my thighs clench beneath me. "And yet you didn't stop me once from the moment we left the couch. So that's how I know" Logan said inching closer making my breath get caught in my throat as he hovered over my smaller form.

Alright I was amused.

I felt my cool aura start to sleep from my grasp as I became flustered and giddy almost like a little girl all over again. A part of me was yelling to get my ass out of this situation but I wasn't the type to back down from a situation like this one. So I tried to play off my flustered state by throwing my head back towards the roof letting a laugh tumble from my mouth.