Chp 2: Total Control

Patience P.O.V.

"So what do you say Ms.Miller" Mr. Burnet whispered his eye's continuously raking down my face onto my breast that were press tightly against the front of my shirt. He slowly licked his lips never taking his off of my cleavage.

Disgust raked my mind making me inwardly cringe at the look he was giving me like he wanted to bend me over and fuck me over my desk.

See this is why Im cold towards anybody that works near me, because of stuff like this. If I show just the littlest bit of weakness they feel like they can run all over me especially the men that work under me.

They already don't have respect for women even more for a black woman. Were purposely disrespected and ran all over like we're suppose to take it. Until once we finally speak out against their bullshit.

That's when were just mad black woman.

I interlocked my fingers into a fist in front of my mouth and Close my eyes taking a deep before exhaling to control my temper that was slowly but surely rising.

I continued doing this for a good minute calming myself. I didn't want my anger clouding my words giving satisfactory to the stereotype about us.

I heard a deep chuckle from Mr.Burnet i could tell he was close to me by the heat radiating off of him.

"Come on you better make your choice now this is a limited time offer you don't wanna miss out right Patience"

At the sound of my first name my eyes shot open. My eyes narrowed into slits as my mind started brewing with all sorts of ways i could make this man regret what he's done, and yet i took the most mature choice out of all the hurtful choices running through my mind. I sat up straight in my chair my eyes focused on him. His smile grew bigger like a kid on Christmas. I placed both of my hands on my desk and in my calmest voice I could muster up spoke.

"I love dealing with men like you, lots of confidence, good looking, smooth," i sighed my eyes directed down onto my desk.

I could practically feel the pleased smile on his face with the words i was using to describe him. But that smile will disappear after i was done with him.

" your handsome, cocky,wittty, manipulative, conniving, ignorant, incompetent, and overall just plain disgraceful to be in my business," Mr.Burnet smile slowly dropped as i continued on describing him. My eyes now were steady trained on his shocked face from my turn of words.

"You are a pitiful man Mr. Burnet you think that you can come into my office come up with excuses on why your late then try to convince me to let you stay by disrespecting me.
lingering sex over my head like that's the key to me giving everything up for you. well then let me tell you something." I paused my voice wrapped in the coldness of my demeanor and the coolness of my tone even with the amount of rage i was feeling.

"Fucking your way to the top ain't never lasted long for nobody you rise but then you fall harder on your ass what you do with this information is none of my business but you better take it or leave it I don't care im serving it the way it is.
Pulling your penis out and waving it around Probably worked for your other bosses and employee's but i promise you it won't work on me"

i finished with my words sharp and clear. My eye's trained intensely on him only the slightest bit of disgust and anger played on my facial features.

By the time i was done saying what I needed to say his face was fire red with a mix of rage and a hint of fear behind his eyes. Getting sick of his presence in front of me
i stood up and leaned over my desk getting directly in his face.