Chp 21: Painful memory

Another chapter enjoy☺️
Logan P.O.V

I felt a warmth and a light vibration on my chest, it's hair tickled my nose causing my nose to scrunch up slightly. I stirred in my sleep hoping to slightly push whatever was irritating me off.

Apparently it worked because soon afterwards the heat of it's body disappeared along with the vibrating sensation making me sigh in relief. I sunk further into the comfortable bed as my conscious started to slip to sleep.

But before I could surrender to sleeps warm embrace the vibrating on my chest returned this time louder and closer to my ear. I could feel the wetness of its nose as it sniffed around my face and the light breeze coming from it's nose from sniffing my ear.

It tickled all of my senses making me stir once again in my sleep. The fur from it clogged my nose and mouth making strands of hair from it's coat get caught onto my tongue.

Fed up with being taunted by whatever animal this was I sighed as my eyes fluttered open, where I was Instantly meet with a pair of glowing blue eyes staring back into mine. Our eyes were both locked into a heated staring contest as we both stared deeply into the others. It felt  like forever before I finally spoke.

"Umm h-hello" I Instantly got a soft meow in reply as it happily purred on my chest.

The animal that I now knew was a cat tilted it's dark brown face as it looked around my face as if it was curious to who I was. It let out another soft meow before it started rubbing against my face curling it's fluffy tail under my chin.

"Hey buddy your smothering me with your fur" I chuckled trying to gently move the animal but it just moved back to it's previous position purring loudly as it rubbed against me.

The fur from it's tail tickled my nose once again making me let out a sneeze that jolted me up from my lying position. I instantly regretted it when my side began to heat up and a tingling sensation surged through my body making me swear out loud while gripping my side.

I stayed in that same position until the pain slowly supsided. I looked down to my side with pain still on my face and slightly lifted my shirt to see bandages wrapped around my waist.

They looked professionally done and properly cleaned. I ran a finger over the bandages and instantly flinched back and hissed at the slight pain still lingering there.

I couldn't help but wonder who did it. But that wasn't the only question clouding my mind. I had a whole bunch of questions that I needed answers for. Like where was I? What happened to me? And was I safe..

These questions stressed me so, that I grabbed the side of my head at the sharp pain from a migraine. I took a couple of deep breaths and allowed myself to process everything slowly.

First thing I needed to learn was my surroundings just incase I needed to make a quick exit.

My eyes wondered around the room I was in, taking in my surrondings. The burgundy themed room was large in size and decked out with a bunch of expensive furniture and items. It was slightly dim in the room except a few lamps providing light.

The bed I lied in was covered in silk burgundy covers that was soft to the touch and The bed was large enough for my 6'0 self to sprawl out on. The room smelled of aqua mist and roses making me inhale a lung full of the smell before exhaling.

I could tell just by this room alone whoever helped me was hella loaded with money. But just because they were rich didn't exactly ease my mind. I was brought from my thoughts by a small meow by the brown cat playfully swatting at my side.

"Hey I'm trying to find a way to escape from your master and your kinda distracting me" I chuckled lightly picking up the kitty with one hand and grabbing the eye of it's attention with my other one.