"Dana I swear if you don't show me who he is right now, I'm gonna tell PAPA FRANK!" I shout as I drag her out of the girls bathroom. She seriously tried to hide from me in the bathroom. Like I care if someone sees me enter the girls bathroom.

"No! If you do then I'll kick your ass!" She threatens. Ok I believe her. She's scary when she's mad. She's even scary when she's reading. Especially that one time I caught her reading a book about guns.

I let go which causes her to fall on her butt. She glares "I wonder how momma Tessie would feel when I tell her what word came out of that pretty mouth of yours"

"You wouldn't!"

"Oh I would." Test me bitch.

"Um what are you guys doing?" We both turn to see Dean cracking up beside Arrio. "You know everyone is staring right?" I look around and notice that indeed many are staring.

I help Dana up and we walk away from the crowd. I listen as Dean and Arrio catch up to us. Thankfully it's lunch time so we can just walk out. I pull Dana to a lonely tree and sit her down.

I look back at Arrio and smile as I go to hug him. "Much needed." He lifts me up and sniffs my neck.  He puts me back down and I turn around in his arms so I'm staring down at Dana.

I point at her "she doesn't want to show me who her mate is. And when I threatened to telll her dad she said she was going to kick my plumpy ass " I look up to Arrio and pout at him.

"Kick my ass?" He growls and looks at Dana. Umm no it's mine but I guess I can allow you to say it's yours too.

"Alpha i wasn't really going to kick his ass." She glares at me. Ha man i love being spoiled.

"Why won't you show us who he is?" Dean asks as he takes a seat next to her. "It's not like we are going to judge."

"He's right . If anything we will cut his dick off if he rejects you." I add and push Arrio down so I Can sit between his legs.

"Don't talk about guy parts in front of me." She shudders and looks away

"Hun you won't be acting like that when you ride one." I snicker.

"Oh is that why you're ok with talking about it? Because you've rode one?." She winks at me. Arrio let's out a growl and wraps his arms possesivly. Oh Dana I see what you did there. Bitch.

"I'm not answering a question that you already know the answer to." I lean back into Arrio and look away. From a distance i catch a glimpse of red hair swaying with the wind. I smile and sit up again. "Hey!" I shout calling out to her.

"Who is it?" Arrio asks.

"My new friend." I answer. She walks over with squinted eyes. Ha she can't see us! Sucks to be human.

Once she's a few feet closer and is able to see who we are, she smiles. "Mia! What's up girl?" I ask.

"Just got back from home. Did you have lunch already?" She asks in a quiet voice. She looks at Arrio and looks back at me then once again back at Arrio. "Oh um , a-are you guys umm." She blushes as she looks away.

"Dating?" I ask with a chuckle. She nods softly and smiles

"Yes." Arrio answers. I wasn't aware of that fact.

"What are you doing after school?" I ask

"Umm. Nothing. I don't think anything." I stand up which causes Arrio to grumble because I'm leaving him alone on the ground.

"Want to hang out with us? We're all going to Dana's place after school." I glance, at Dana, "that cool?" I ask, she looks up with a flustered face and nods slowly . Ok then..

"You sure ? Can I really come?" Mía asks Dana with sparkling eyes.

"Y-yes." Dana stutters. I look back at her with a raised brow. I've never heard her stutter before.

I look back at Mia "ok. I'll give you a ride. If you're ok with riding motercycles."

"No!" Both Arrio and Dana say at the same time. The fuck? "It's too dangerous" Arrio says sheepishly. Yeah right. You're just a jealous bastard.

"Y-yeah it'll be better if she goes in the car with Arrio." Dana adds. Excuse me? Are you trying to give my mate to someone else?

"How about Mia goes with me and Dana, then Arrio can ride the motorcycle with Kai." Dean smiles. "Problem solved." Bitch there was no problem. I don't want Arrio with me. What if Zeke sees us. I haven't even asked permission to go to Dana's house!

"We don't need permission from that witch."

"Hey be nice to my Zeke."

"Your Zeke? I thought your boyfriend was Arrio." Jeez he's been moody all day.

I clap my hands and block Loki . "Ok then we'll meet in the parking lot. Now let's go back in."

Zeke is so going to kill me

Zeke is so going to kill me. First I sent him a message about visiting Scarlet, before shutting off my phone. Then I allowed another person drive my bike, which is not allowed. And to make it worse, the person who is driving is my mate and I'm in the back with my arms wrapped around him.

I can't even imagine his reaction if he saw how I was cuddling with another man. "It's none of his business. You should be focusing on mate." Ughhh. I feel like I'm cheating and Loki doesn't get it.

I've been with Zeke much longer, i can't just leave him for Arrio. Maybe I should just go home. I honestly miss him right now.

"We're here love." Arrio parks My bike by his car. I jump off and walk to the car. I see Dana jump out of the car and mumble something about how she needed to clean her room real quick.

"She probably has a bra laying around somewhere." I shrug. "I doubt we have to wait that long for her to clean" I lead them into the house. "Momma! Papa! Your favorite son is here!" I announce as I walk into the living room. "Oh god!" I shudder when I see them in an intense PDA session.

My poor eyes. "I'm just gonna go help Dana clean her room." I run upstairs and into her room. "Hey Dana where-"

"The fuck?"