Chapter 1~You Are Important

[A/N: So, this is the first time I've actually released a fanfic, I'll be trying to upload every week, not sure how that will go though:( I hope you all enjoy it though!]

Word count: 1047 words (let me know if you'd want shorter or longer chapters, or like if this is fine)

Y/N POV

~September 3, Monday, 2:37pm~

The cold rain hits my face.  It soaks my clothes since I decided to go out in nothing but a black hoodie and black ripped jeans.  I walk through the city, looking at all the shops picking out the tallest one.  Finally found one suitable.

I walk inside drenched, pulling on the drawstrings of my hoodie tighter realizing that people are staring at me.  I avert my gaze down and walk straight to the elevator and hit the top floor.  I wait in silence as the elevator travels up 14 floors stopping smoothly on the last one.  Nothing was up here except for a couple of locked offices and a closet to the right and a hallway to the left.  I explore down the hallway seeing a door with the stairs.  I open it up and am delighted to see stairs going up.  To the roof.  I went up and exited onto the roof of the building, immediately being hit by more freezing rain.  Fuck, it's so cold. I sigh as I sit on the edge of the roof, legs dangling down beneath me.  I look down seeing how high 14 floors actually was. I see dozens of cars drive by and people under umbrellas and raincoats walking beside on the pathway.  This would be the last time I have to see this world so might as well appreciate it a little. Here we go...

I stand up slowly, looking down one more time.  Tears roll down my face, I hardly notice them since my face was already drenched from rain water. "Good-bye." I close my eyes, stretching my arms out.  And finally, I step off the edge.

[1 week ago]

~August 27, Monday, 11:49pm~

"Hi, Dad." I pause as I look up into the night sky.  I was on the floor, elbows resting on my bed at I looked out into my window seeing all the bright stars.  Seeing my Dad.  "It happened again.  My friends told me I was useless and that they all just used me as their dog and that it was time to rid of myslef.  Mom wasn't very happy with me either and gave me another bruise.  A few actually.  I wish you were here.  Or at least have someone with me in this world that cared for me like you do.  I've been thinking about joining you up there, but I know you wouldn't want that so I'll try a little longer." My sleeve rid up my arm revealing my fresh cuts around my wrist.  I quickly pulled it down and crawled into bed. "Goodnight, Dad.  I'll talk to you soon."

~August 28, Tuesday, 5:24am~

"Y/N, GET THE FUCK OUT OF BED!  YOU HAVE STUFF TO DO TODAY, YOU CAN'T ALWAYS BITCH AROUND IN YOUR ROOM! OH!  AND NO COMPUTER TODAY!"

I opened my eyes sleepily and responded with a "Yes, ma'am" before getting slapped across the cheek.

"I'M GOING TO WORK NOW, YOU BETTER FINISH CLEANING THE HOUSE AND HAVE GONE GROCERY SHOPPING BY THE TIME I'M BACK!"  Mother yelled and slammed my door shut immediately afterwards. 

I raised up, rubbing the cheek my mother just slapped.  That'll leave a mark.  Guess I'll use some make-up for the stream later today.  I swung my legs over and got up and ready for the day, throwing on a pair of grey sweatpants and my favorite black hoodie.  I layed on the foundation on my face and added my signature black eyeliner and blush along with a black star underneath the left wing.  I brushed through my knotted H/C locks. I tugged the ends up my lips into a smile, even though it wasn't genuine.  I just didn't want my stream to worry about me.

I ignored my mothers wishes and went into twitch, announcing that I was going live soon, and starting the live right after on YouTube. 

🔴AllSmiles is live.

I wasn't that big of a YouTuber, only about a couple thousand subscribers, but I loved all of them, and didn't want to dissapoint.  I started the stream with my signature log in, "Hey little frownies, time to turn them frowns upside downs!" I flashed a smile to the stream as the comments started rolling in.  I played for a couple of hours on a minecraft survival world and had plenty of fun!  I then had to close the stream knowing that I limited myself to having 6 hours to clean the house and get groceries. "Hope you AllSmiles with me and have a wonderful day!" I clicked off and a black screen with white letters flashed the words "AllSmiles live has ended! Join again soon!"

I shut down my monitors and left the dark purple led light strip on behind them, illuminating the room.  I sigh as I leave my room finishing the damn chores for my mother.  I fucking hate this life.

[Present Again]

~September 3, Monday, 2:52pm~

I opened my eyes after not feeling my body falling.  I feel the grip on my wrist and slowly turn my head to face the person, me still hanging slightly over the edge.  They pulled me into a hug without me even seeing their face.  They were tall, I knew that because they rested their chin on my head, holding me close to their chest, wrapped up in their arms.  I silently wept into them, a complete stranger. 

"Why....why would...you do that?" I ask them in between sniffles.

"I saw you from below and I couldn't bare to see you up here on the edge.  I raced up here as fast as I could."

"BUY WHY!" I spoke a little louder then I meant too and tried squirming out of their grip.  They were too strong and held me still, giving me warmth from the frezzing rain and wind.  They reminded me of someone...

"Because you are important."