Chapter 4~Flower Queen

[A/N: Hi guys!!! This chapter is so soft and fluffy I can't even handle it! Anyways, it's been a pleasure starting this fanfic, so I thought that I would post one more time before 2020 ends. HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE EVERBODY!!! HAPPY WISHES TO ALL OF YOU AND I HOPE THAT YOU ALL HAVE A WAY BETTER 2021! <3 Author]

[Edited A/N: Hello, in case you are confused about the stream, Y/N shows her face on stream, she just does her make-up differently, specifically to make it harder for people to recognize her in public. Remember about the star on the cheek? That's like her brand lol. Here's something like what I imagined when I described it.

Anyways Clay's just a little dim and doesn't notice that it's her

Anyways Clay's just a little dim and doesn't notice that it's her. I hope that clears up some confusion :) ]

Word count: 1825

Y/N POV

~September 4, Tuesday, 8:54 am~

My eyes drew open slowly, taking in the semi-new surroundings.  I sat up and reached over for my phone.  I unplugged it, the screen lighting up, showing me the time.  Hmm... I slept better than I think I ever have.  I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and walked to the guest bathroom, bringing my toothbrush and toothpaste with me.  I stared down my reflection while scrubbing my teeth.  I spat out the remaining toothpaste, swishing water in my mouth to rid of some of the minty taste.  I splashed my face with cold water and rubbed in a face moisturizer. 

Having done that, I felt refreshed and went back to my room to get dressed.  I grabbed a white button up shirt, and black jeans.  I threw on a belt and a silver necklace with a locket at the end.  It was heart-shaped and had the letter (your initial) inscribed on the front.  To be honest, I haven't really dressed like this in a while.  I'd usually just wear sweatshirts and sweatpants.  It's kind of a nice switch up.  I went to do my makeup, but only added blush and a little eyeliner, not wanting to give off the "AllSmiles" look. 

Now that I think about it, it's surprising that Clay hasn't figured out that I am AllSmiles.  Especially since we watched the stream yesterday.  Oh, that reminds me... I grab my phone again and log into twitter.  I quickly typed out a tweet and hit send.
_______________________________

AllSmiles @AllSmiles_lol・12sec
Hey guys! I'm sorry to inform you that I won't be able to stream for a few days, I'm going on a trip with the fam and can't bring my monitors and recording stuff with me ;( I'll be back in no time, I promise!

Also, don't forget to turn those frowns upside downs! Peace out!

_______________________________

I smiled.  That'll have to do, seeing as only one thing in that entire tweet was true.  I slid my phone into my backpocket and walked out of the room.  I wandered into the living room, seeing Clay sitting down, his cat curled up in his lap.  Clay was scrolling on his phone with one hand and rubbing behind the cat's ear with the other.  What did Clay say her name was? Patches, right.