Chapter 11~Chibi's Boba

[A/N: Okay, time to slow down, last three updates were all 1 day apart. Lol, I need time to make sure the chapters are good quality, also I've been doing a shit ton of research so I can get this as accurate as possible, including the dates that everything happened :) Thank you all for showing my story so much love!]

Word count: 2161

Y/N POV

~September 8, Saturday, 3:02 pm~

"Well...." I start. "I think I'll be on the..." I pause for a moment for dramatic affect. "L'manburg side."

"REALLY!" Dream shouts.

I hum in response.  I look at the time.  "Hey, chat! It's been a long stream and quite a few things happened today so I think I'll end it here!" I exit minecraft as Clay mumbles sad nothings to himself.  I think I made him a little upset. Whatever, he'll get over it. "Okay everyone, I hope you had a good time watching me sing, duel Dream, and join the Dream SMP! If you didn't get see all of it then it should be posted on my VOD accout at 4:30! Thank you all so much for the support you've been giving me lately!"

Clay got out of his state and yelled, "SUBSCRIBE TO ALLSMILES ON EVERY PLATFORM!" and then left the call.

"Well, bye Dream? And thank you! You all should totally do that! Anyways, I hope you're frowns have been turned upside downs and have a good night!" I ended the stream.  I the double check that it was actually ended.  I once watched this thing where it was a compilation of streamers doing embarrassing things after they thought they ended their stream, but they didn't and a whole bunch of people just saw what they did.  I've been paranoid about it ever since.  As I confirmed it was off I stood up, and walked over to the door.  I reached for the door handle, turned it and pulled the door open. 

I saw a bewildered Clay infront of me, hand outstretched.  He instantly brought his hand up to the back of his neck and looked away.  I smiled at him. "What'd you need?"

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?" Clay turned back to face me.

I laughed at his childishness. "Clay, hold on a second!" I just let more laughter escape me when I saw Clay cross his arms.

"And after I gave you all that gear!"

"No, the armor is all from Tommy, and unwillingly at that. Besides," I put my hand on Clay's shoulder and grin.  Some could describe it as determination, evil, insane even. "I want to cause some chaos inside of the group."

A moment of silence passes by and Clay's eyes go from being narrow, glaring at me, to extremely wide, letting the words sink in. "Great idea! That opens up so many doors for the roleplay." Clay was now smiling and had unfolded his arms.  He brought a hand up close to my face.

I fell downward, standing on my feet, but resting on my heels. I curled my arms over my head and dug my head into my knees. [A/N: Just imagine the position L from death note sits like]

"Y/N!" Clay bent down and rested a hand on my back. "What happened?"

I blinked a couple of times, holding back the tears trying to escape. I took in a deep, shaky breath and released it. "Bad memories," was all I could say. They were the only words I could form in my mouth.

Clay seemed to get the memo and didn't ask anymore questions. "Hey, hey. I'm sorry." Clay was now rubbing soothing circles on my back. "Hey, Y/N, look at me." I did as he asked, my eyes a little puffy. He did the same action again, but slower.  He lightly touched my nose with his index finger and said, "Boop." I was very confused at his action and stared at him.  He smiled, it was so comforting. "That's all I was going to do. I'm sorry if you thought I was going to hurt you, I would never. I promise." He stuck out his pinkie finger.