Chapter 14~Dan

[A/N: *Feb 4th when writing this* OMG MY DREAM HOODIE CAME IN AND DREAM RELEASED HIS SONG TODAY! ANNNND I HAVE A #1 MEDAL, THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!!! I AM A HAPPY BEAN TODAY!!! Okay, I won't shout at you anymore, happy readings!]

Word count: 2207

Y/N POV

~September 9, Sunday, 9:45 pm~

I was sitting at the kitchen island, scrolling through several different social media's at a time. It had been almost 7 hours since I ended my livestream. All over twitter and YouTube I saw the clip of me talking about my boundaries. I also saw a lot of ships going around on twitter and reddit, even on tiktok. I clicked on some of the hashtags and they brought me to fan arts of me and various others. The most common ones were AllDreams(AllSmiles x Dream) and Smilbur(AllSmiles x Wilbur). I chuckled at all the cute fan arts that had been drawn. 

One really well drawn one came up on my twitter feed. It was a Dream x AllSmiles and it had Clay's online persona and me laying in the grass.  Dream's smile mask was off, laying in the grass beside his head, and one arm was draped over his eyes. It's funny how accurate they got Clay's looks, I know he's described himself on stream before, but there's still a lot of ways a person can look within that description.  My H/C locks spread out on the grass. My eyes were closed and I had the brightest smile on my face, my hands clasped over my stomach. But the thing I found the cutest was that Clay was wearing one of my pastel pink mearch hoodies, and I was wearing a lime green Dream hoodie. Heat rose to my cheeks as I goofily smiled down at my phone.

I was about to like the tweet until I heard footsteps. I scrambled to turn my phone off and place it face down on the counter in front of me.

"Watcha looking at?" I heard Clay's voice from behind me.

I turned around after and smiled at him. "Oh, I was just scrolling through my twitter feed." I mean I wasn't lying.

"Oh?" Clay had moved from right behind me and was now sitting on the stool beside me. "My feed has been... Well... It's had a lot of AllDreams stuff ever since your speech earlier today."

I could physically feel my face turn red.  I put a hand over my face to try and hide my intense blushing. I also looked to the side, not wanting to make eye contact. I whispered, "Sorry about that-"

Clay just laughed. "No, no, no. It's not your fault! Don't worry about it."

"I-" I looked back at Clay, giggling. I looked back down. "Still."

Clay lightly grabbed my wrist and moved my hand away from my face. "I said don't worry about it. Besides, I think the fan arts are kinda cute." Clay's cheeks were a light shade of pink. 

I smiled back at him. "Okay, you do you." Now we were both laughing. I pick up my phone, cautious not to show the screen to Clay. I looked at the time. I took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

"Is everything alright?" Clay's voice was laced with concern.

"Hmm?" I looked back at him. "Oh, yeah. I just have work tomorrow."

Clay's eyes went wide. "You have a job other than streaming?" I nodded. "Then how come you weren't at work all this last week?"

"Oh, it's because I took the week off because I was planning on, y'know...." I scratched the back of my neck. "Yeah, that didn't go as planned."

"Well, I'm glad nothing's wrong." Clay smiled at me, but his eyes told a different story. They were still so filled with worry.

I stood up, pushing my phone into my sweatpants' pocket. "Well I should go to bed."