Chapter 20~Election(Part 2)

[A/N: So I decided to draw what AllSmiles looks like, just to help y'know, invision her. So that's the picture above😌 Once again, this chapter is based off of Wilbur's video and some of the stuff are changed to my liking! Friendly reminder, voting and sharing my story help me out a lot! You guys have been so great with the support already and I love you all for it! EARLY UPDATE POG]

Word count: 2360

Y/N POV

~September 20, Sunday, 3:39 pm~

Wilbur, Tommy and Quackity had finally gotten Jschlatt off of the podium.

Tommy stood at the microphone and fixed his blue coat while he spoke, "We are going to- Tubbo get up here now- we are going to be moving on to the debate section of the democracy. Me, Tubbo, and Jschlatt here-" Tommy turned away from the microphone and faced Wilbur. "I can't,Wilbur I think he has a knife on him, I-"

Wilbur cut off Tommy, "It's- it's fine, just, just let him, oh God."

I stood up from my spot and walked over to where Jschlatt was seated. I passed him a quiver full of arrows secretly and quirked an eyebrow at him. He smirked at me and I saw the red glow in his eyes. I walked back to my seat, no one noticing that I really left.

Once I sat down again I saw an arrow fly past my head and upward towards where Tommy stood at the microphone.

"Ahh!" Tommy ducked and the arrow flew over his head and hit the ground behind him. Tommy screamed inaudible sound and started running off the podium. Wilbur and Quackity were quick to follow him running to the building behind it for shelter. "Tubbo! Just stare there and tell jokes!" Tommy yelled down to Tubbo who was still standing on the stage.

I looked up from my seat and saw the three boys go into the building. Schlatt was quick to get out of his seat and follow them, or try to. I watched the events unfold from below, Jschlatt, shooting arrows at them and running up the hill. He was pounding on the door, after being locked out of the building.

Tubbo was frantically trying to calm the audience down atop the podium and stuttering into the microphone.

Jschlatt had gotten into the building. I tipped my L'manburg uniform's hat downward to hide the smile on my face. My plan was working. Not only was chaos starting to boil, my chances of becoming in power were even higher now. To everyone else, I was just an ordinary L'manburg citizen who showed up to decide who to vote in the election. But to myself, I already felt like I was on top of the world. Nobody knew all that I was planning, and maybe if they did, they'd think I'm insane.

They'll have to wait until they figure it out.

I fixed my hat and took a deep breath. I decided to walk up to the podium, and stood next to Tubbo. I put my hand on Tubbo's shoulder and whispered in his ear. "Let me handle this one."

He looked up to me with his bright eyes. He nodded and took a step back.

I tapped the microphone twice and it echoed a couple thumps through the speakers. "Hello, citizens of L'manburg and voters," I announced. "Everything is under control. Wilbur and Tommy know what they are doing and I assure you they are planning the rest of the events for today before we can start the vote at this moment."

I smiled down to the people below me. Everyone had calmed down and had sat back down in their chairs, quietly thinking to themselves.

"Thank you for your patience today, the intermission will be over soon. Please feel free to socialize with each other while we wait for further instructions from Wilbur." I stepped back from the microphone and smiled at Tubbo.