First Birthday

A/N: Well, I'm not sure I'm ready for this, but aye x

Sidenote: This will include babby pictures!

Ariel

Ethan's first birthday was...emotional. For Bryan.

[A/N: Yeah, that checks out. Proceed.]

Ethan seemed to know today was special when he woke up. You got him out of bed that morning because Bryan may or may not have been crying in the shower, but we're not going to talk about that, because Ariel + shower triggers Rose's fight or flight.

[A/N: CEO of Being Scarred by Ariel Versace thingsss ✨✨✨]

Anyway, I digress™.

Bryan was out of the shower and as soon as Ethan saw him, he smiled and made those impossible-to-say-no-to-that-every-toddler-does grabby hands at his father, who sniffed as he held Ethan close.

"Babe, are you having a breakdown?"

"Kind of."

"Bweakdown?"

[A/N: AYE HE'S ONE OF US! Ladies and gentlemen...we got him! *queue the earrape*]

"Ethan, no-"

"He's definitely my kid..."

All Ethan had to say in response to that was, "Ppbthhh..."

Ethan kicked his legs and just sort of made random noises until you and Bryan were laughing. That's Ethan. He refuses to stop being a tiny clown until he sees some smiles.

[A/N: Same, pal. Ethan is a mad lad.]

Ethan demanded cuddles all day, additionally, he was excited to eat cake and take his photo.

Yeah, Ethan was the rare occurrence of a child who liked its photo being taken, not to mention, one who looked cute while being photographed.

You decided to take his photo before cake...so technically, he was still 11 months old. He was still your baby...

 He was still your baby

And he always would be. Happy 1st birthday, buddy.

Blair

Avery and Heather's first birthday was fairly low-key. You planned to take them outside to do a photoshoot for their birthday. More photos for the baby book, you know?

Either way, you and Andrew were both at least a little...emotional about it.

[A/N: Oh really, now?]

Anyway, Heather was excited, to say the least. Avery was rather indifferent, but enjoyed seeing her sister practically vibrating with happiness. And sugar. You gave them pancakes for breakfast.