They Come Back From Tour

Ariel

The second you told Ethan that Bryan would be home today, the toddler was officially ✨zazzed.

He was babbling the whole day. At breakfast he asked, "Daddy home yet?" and was greatly disappointed when you told him, "Not yet, bud."

You couldn't help but feel a little...unloved. But, you were missing Bryan too, so you couldn't blame Ethan for being excited.

Ethan was not a very patient person- he gets it from both his parents, what can I say?

[A/N: You're both disasters xx]

Anyway, Ethan was getting both impatient and bored, so you plopped him in front of the TV to watch a disney movie.

Being Bryan's child, he was in his element.

So, the child watched The Lion King. You were tracking Bryan's flight. Both of you were entertained, or at the very least, pacified.

[A/N: To be fair, I will neurotically track a flight if someone comes to see me, because I am what? Clingy.]

When Ethan finished the movie, he wanted to talk to you.

"Mommy."

"Ethan."

"Movie done!"

"I guess it is. You wanna watch another?"

"No...where Daddy?"

"His flight comes in at 3. Do you want to come with me to the airport?"

"Yesh!"

[A/N: This little munchkin-]

"Okay. Let's get you dressed."

"I wear overalls?"

"Yes, you can wear your overalls."

"Bring Turtle?"

"Yes, you can bring Turtle."

Ethan did the snaps on his baby overalls, grabbed a stuffed cow he named Turtle, and toddled down the stairs. You were worried he'd fall.

[A/N: I'm more concerned about the fact he's called a cow "Turtle". I'd rather he'd be injured than stupid.]

"Ethan, where are you going?"

"See Daddy."

"Ethan, we have to drive to the airport first."

"Go plane house!"

[A/N: PLANE HOUSE-]

Holy shit, your son is adorable-

Anyway, I digress™.

To Ethan, an airport was where planes lived, which while not untrue, it was rather strange that he called the airport a plane house.

For being Bryan's, he was surprisingly bright.

[A/N: My queen is simple and I am just a simp. It's great.]

Ethan was bright enough to know which number terminal to go to, mostly because he'd heard so many conversations you had on the phone with Bryan.

And he'd learned to count to three. After then, he was convinced "four" was "kitty". So, he was bright, but just bright enough for a toddler, let alone Bryan's toddler.

[A/N: Ariel has of a braincell and I will die on this hill.]

Ethan was snacking on baby carrots in the back of the car while you scoured the terminal like a hawk on a mission.