Talking About Kids

A/N (Rose): Have fun, don't die of fluff poisoning and don't press charges if you do. Here's ovarian warcrimes.

Also December 2023 BHD here: I've decided to give the first, last and halfway queens a little Ro picture that is either a depiction of how they make me feel or just one I think would make them smile as much as they make me. Happy Christmas, babes. Thanks for being the A-Team of 1.2.

Ariel

Bryan had caught on eventually when you met your friend's kid and cuddled with the tiny baby.

When you got home, you looked at him and said one thing.

"Please?"

Your arms were still warm from holding the baby.

"No."

Bryan was quick and concise in his answer, but you weren't having it.

"Pleaseeee?"

You stared at him intensely and you could tell he was starting to get annoyed.

"Y/N, if we had a baby, I'd drop it-"

Bryan sighed. You were a little disturbed at his lack of faith in himself.

"No you wouldn't!"

You rested your head between his shoulder and his neck, looking up at him with a pouty, pleading look.

"Don't say it..."

Bryan knew what you were going to say.

"Pleaseeeeee!"

You pleaded for the final time, pouting when his silence implied a no.

There was silence, an intimidated looking Bryan, and a wide pair of [insert your e/c here] eyes staring at him. He sighed before offering an ultimatum.

"You're really hard to say no to...if I say 'not now', will I sleep on the couch?"

Poor guy was walking on eggshells at this point.

"No."

You were a little hurt he thought he'd be in trouble for having an opinion.

"Then not now. Eventually, but not now."

He looked a little scared when he said that, but was shocked when you agreed and thanked him for eventually caving.

"Thank you babeee."

You hugged Bryan so tight he couldn't breathe.

[A/N: I don't know what to say...]

"Please let go of me, I can't breathe..."

You let go, feeling kind of bad.

"Sorry..."

You felt triumphant, in some way. Bryan was just happy you weren't bugging him. And, of course, more than happy that he wasn't sleeping on the couch.

{Photo: For Ariel, an accurate depiction of every "Goddamnit Ariel" moment I have had.}

}