Who Got Baby Fever First

Ariel

It goes without saying Bryan doesn't trust himself with a human child, and quite frankly, neither does the author.

[A/N: Or anyone for that matter. Well at least they shouldn't. Her boyfriend makes me nervous too, quite frankly. I've seen Chasity treat their dog as a dumbbell. I've also seen her nudes on twitter and fully blame Ariel for it being in my feed so thanks for that you fucker.]

So yeah, you went baby-crazy first.

As mentioned before, Bryan doesn't trust himself with kids. You took that as him not particularly liking them, especially when he freaked out at your suggestion of babysitting.

Really, he was just paranoid about dropping the child.

I mean, it's a valid concern.

That and the author is 90% sure that any children this man may have won't function properly in society.

Probably because she's also worried he'll drop it.

[A/N: I've seen how Volkie and Vickie turned out. Also she fucking yeeted a wig into a lit candle. I think I'm allowed to worry.]

Blair

You and Andrew had settled on the "Pet First" approach, and actually ended up adopting two frenchie puppies, who you named Vera and Phoebe, after Vera Wang and Pheobe Philo.

[A/N: I couldn't think of a chew pun and also I wanted to do two girls, because foreshadowing.]

Yet, even though you got daily cuddles and taking care of puppies was a lot like taking care of babies, you still felt like something was missing.

When you were alone with the dogs, sometimes you'd vent to them about how you felt- usually Phoebe, since she was your dog.

Little did you know, Andrew would vent to Vera about how something seemed off with you.

Welp, other than your dogs being your therapists, I don't really see anything wrong with this situation.

Fur babies! Brown is Vera, White and black is Phoebe.

Cracker

To no one's surprise, Max was a little anxious to have kids. Which isn't to say you weren't, but you were the first to want to take the step.

You unconsciously dropped tiny hints that Max was somewhat able to pick up on.

[A/N: That sounds like my coming out experience oh bloody hell...]

By that, I mean you were *this* close to kidnapping a small child at the park. I mean not literally, but you wouldn't stop looking over while the mother was simultaneously concerned and sympathetic.