[Twenty Five]

(No one's pov)

"Maybe you should stop being a pussy and stand up for yourself! God, why can't you do something so fucking simple! You will get NO WHERE if you don't defend yourself! But you don't listen to me because NO ONE LISTENS TO JIMIN EVEN IF HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT!"

"Jk...you're crying."

"No, I'm fine. Let's just go check the email...maybe Hobi sent the email back."

Taehyung followed him upstairs in silence, he didn't know what to say. Jungkook obviously wouldn't trust him enough to open up about what is happening. But even he could tell with his posture right now and the small sniffles coming from him that they haven't fought much before.

They sat down and Jungkook pulled up the email and saw that Hoseok hadn't gotten back to them yet. Jungkook hit the table and banged his head on it. Taehyung sighed and got up, Jungkook might not like him but he can't leave him like this.

He hugged Jungkook tightly and ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair. It felt right but he wouldn't be able to do this again so he would have to just remember what this feels like.

"What are you doing Tae.."

"I know you hate me but I can't leave you here like this. I'm not leaving until you're ok."

"You're not going to listen to me if I tell you to leave anyways will you?"

"Not the time...just let me help." Taehyung whispered. "I'm here for you."

Jungkook hasn't heard that tone in 2 years and it still makes him give in. He felt tears falling down his cheeks and gripped Taehyung's hand.

"It's ok, you're going to be ok."

"I shouldn't have said that....I know how much he worked for that degree..."

"You were just trying to joke with him. He took it too far it's not your fault."

Jungkook ended up crying in Taehyung's arms for 30 minutes until he finally calmed down enough to breathe. Jungkook pulled away and quickly apologized before checking his emails again. He let out a sigh off relief and opened the email.

Taehyung looked over his shoulder as they both looked over the email. The lyrics were approved and now they can start working on a concept. Jungkook got excited and hugged him out of reflex. They realized what was happening and pulled away immediately.

"We did it.."

"Yea we did. You know you aren't to bad now."

"Thank you Jk."

"Drop the stage name Tae, just call me what ever feels comfortable."

"Ok Kooo~"

"Wait, I have to let Jimin Hyung know."

"Isn't he still upset this is your job anyways?"

"Maybe, he gets like that sometimes but he is always happy when I get approved."

"Can I come with you?"

"Sure, you were part of this."

The two left his office and ran to Jimin's office. He opened the door and saw someone sitting on Jimin's lap, someone he recognized. Taehyung stood there with a shocked look on his face while Jungkook fought back the urge to cry.

"What the fuck Jimin!?"

"W-Wait Jungkook, it's not what it looks l-like."

"That's fucking bullshit! I thought you loved me! I thought we had something! But that was all a fucking lie wasn't it!"