[Five]

(No one's pov)

Jungkook knocked on the door and waited for Baekhyun to end the call. That's when he heard yelling. He listened a bit futher and everything calmed down.

"Fucking fine!"

He walked backwards and took a few deep breaths to calm himself down. Baekhyun walked out and saw Jungkook on the ground trying to breath and Immediately went to help him.

Baekhyun gently pulled Jungkook into his arms and sang a soft song to him. No, he can't do this to Jungkook. He is to precious for Baekhyun to let him get hurt.

Jimin saw them on the ground and sat down with them. Jungkook opened his eyes and saw Jimin there. He instantly got up and went to his room.

"Is he ok?"

"I think he is now, don't know what happened though."

"Oh, Taehyung messaged me. He said that he wanted to spend some time with us, so I invited him to come with us."

"What....? After what I told you you're still letting him near Koo?"

"What I can keep an eye on him. It's ok."

"Dammit! You don't get it!"

"What's wrong?"

"Kim Fucking Taehyung. He is ruining our lives. Just cut him off-"

Baekhyun noticed Jimin got quiet and took a deep breath before continuing.

"As you know he is after Jungkook because he is fucking sick. I got a call from him earlier, he threatened to kidnap Jungkook if I didn't help him with this. I just want him out of our lives, so we can live without worrying about what he is plotting next. I don't want Koo to be hurt by him!"

"Baekhyun...give him a chance maybe? I know you have been through some shit with him, but try to give him a chance. He seems like he really cares."

"Fine, but when Jungkook gets hurt because YOU wanted them to get together don't come crying to me."

Jimin sighed and left to his room. Once it got quiet Jungkook left his room to get more banana milk.

30 minutes later they all arrived at the waterpark, where they saw Taehyung waiting for them on his phone. Jungkook saw him and froze for a second while Jimin smirked at him.

He pushed Jungkook in front of him and gave him a thumbs up. Jungkook looked in front of him and noticed he was about 2 feet away from Taehyung. No going back now.

"Ahem...hi Taehyung-ssi.."

"Oh, hey. Where is Jimin and Baekhyun? They said the three of you would be here today."

"They are...*looks around* I don't know actually. Probably went in."

"Well then, shall we go Baby?"

When he finished talking Jungkook noticed an arm wrapped securely around his waist as his face heated up.

"O-Oh! um sure."

Taehyung smirked and looked down at Jungkook. He was pleased Baekhyun did his job, and decided to reward him later.

Jungkook seemed so timid and easy to get, he would easily fall for Taehyung. And that was exactly what he wanted, to have Jungkook a moaning mess under him.

He decided to try his luck today, just need to get rid of everyone. When they got inside Jungkook put his stuff on a chair and took off his shirt.

"You almost...."

Jungkook coughed when he saw Taehyung staring at his body, an unreadable expression on his face. He immediately covered himself, and finished putting away the rest of his stuff.

Taehyung caught himself drooling and grabbed Jungkook's hand. He pulled Jungkook into one of the closed off showers and pushed him against the wall.

"T-Taehyung-ssi what are you doing?"

"Call me Hyung baby."

Jungkook bit his lip as he desperately tried to keep himself from getting turned on. Taehyung's body was pressed against him in a way that made it impossible not to be.

"O-Ok.."

"Good boy."

He backed up a bit and scanned Jungkook's body. Taehyung licked his lips and took out his phone. Jungkook watched in...well he didn't know what it was. Fear? Excitement? A mix of both?

Taehyung took a picture of him and put his phone back in his pocket. He gave Jungkook an emotionless expression and grabbed his chin, forcing Jungkook to look at him.

"You're so beautiful, you know that? Tiny waist, thick thighs, toned body, beautiful doe eyes, and those kissable lips...."

"T-Taehyung Hyung...what are you doing..?"

"Shh~ Kook..."

Taehyung ran his thumb over Jungkook's bottom lip and leaned in. He wrapped one arm around Jungkook's waist and the other held his chin.

Before Jungkook could react he felt a pair of lips on his. His eyes widened in shock and he tensed. The shock didn't last long though, within a few seconds Jungkook closed his eyes and responded to it.

Taehyung broke the kiss and Jungkook slowly opened his eyes. He brushed Jungkook's hair out of his eyes.

Jungkook didn't know what to do. He didn't know why he wanted more. He didn't know why he wished that had lasted longer.

"How did that feel to you...?"

Jungkook didn't answer and instead pulled Taehyung into another kiss, this one more heated. Taehyung smiled into it when he heard a soft moan come from Jungkook.

They kept going until they both needed air. Jungkook broke it so he could breathe but kept his eyes on Taehyung. He blinked a few times and snapped.

He pushed Taehyung away.

"Why did you do that Koo-"

"This probably means nothing to you, people like you do things like this...I don't want to be an experiment."

"Jungkook, I don't kiss people just to experiment. If I do it to someone, it's not meaningless."

"How can I trust that. I have been used as an experiment before.."

"I can help you trust that Jungkook. I am in love with you, I even dated other people to get my mind off of you."

Taehyung subtly rolled his eyes when Jungkook wasn't looking. He was being so cheesy for a person he just wanted to fuck and he didn't like it.

"How do you plan on helping.."

"By taking you on a date. You deserve to be treated like the king you are. I want to be the person you deserve."

"Ok..."

_____________________________________