[Fourty Five]

(No one's pov)

"Are you sure you want to go to this business dinner tonight? And with our own personal 4 year old ball of energy?"

"Yes, don't worry. Hobi said he would take care of Yeonjun anyways since he is staying home to take care of Yoonsung."

"Ok, I don't trust these people so I'm staying by you though."

"Tae~ it's just my a few people, you know all of them. And they know about us so it's ok."

"I still don't trust them around Hyunae."

"Ok, I'll let you stay."

"Yay!"

Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair and grabbed his phone before leaving the house with Taehyung and Yeonjun following behind. Yeonjun wanted Jungkook to carry him but was worried about his little sister.

Jungkook sat down in the passenger seat and waited for Taehyung to get into the car. The two of them dropped Yeonjun off at Hoseok's house and then left to the restuarant.

The CEO met them outside and checked the two of them in before going inside. Taehyung was holding onto Jungkook's hand tightly the whole time and didn't even notice all the people eyeing him.

They sat down next to Jin and Namjoon, giving them the chance to relax for a bit. Both Jin and Jungkook immediately started talking while Taehyung and Namjoon just sat there.

"So when is the due date?"

"August 5th."

"How are your emotions doing?"

"I'm fine, Taehyung got all the symptoms."

"Kooooo, stop it..."

"Sorry Tae, it's the truth."

"By the way, what happened to you after you graduated Tae? You dissapeared for like 2 years after you graduated."

"Well I was able to just sit in my house and sulk after I graduated, so I did that, since I worked from home at least."

"Goddamn, are you ok now though?"

"Mhm, I'm good now, I have Koo back, we have a son and soon my daughter will be born, what else could I want.."

"That's good then, oh, Jungkook have you met our new waitress? Her name is-"

"Irene, nice to...Taehyung?"

"Not this shit again."

"It's been a while, why did you leave the last time, you know I could have pleased you better than that bitch you were with ever could."

"Could you just take our orders and leave, I don't need you here."

She pulled her shirt down a bit to try to intimidate him. "Oh come on, come with me just to remember what it was like~"

"Go to hell."

She winked and Jungkook and followed Taehyung outside. Taehyung stood there, on his phone to calm himself down, he didn't want to yell at Jungkook so walking away from the situation was the best solution. He put in his earbuds and leaned against the wall, suddenly he wished he brought a coat.

"You know I could help you not be so cold."

"Don't fucking touch me. I have a damn life and I don't need you ruining that."

"Come on, I know you miss me...remember how you used to fuck me? I can't get that feeling from anyone else."

"Fuck no, also if you couldn't "get that feeling from anyone else" why did you cheat on me then?"

"You know what I didn't want to do this but I had your kid Taehyung, I know that this is the only way to get you to listen but I wanted you to be in my son, our son's life."

"Bullshit, I always wore a condom with you. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get back to my actual family."

He started walking away and she clenched her fists. She thought this would work on him. Right before he could turn the corner she grabbed his arm and kissed his neck just as Jungkook walked outside.

"Get the fuck off me!"

"...Taehyung....."

"Baby, it's not what it looks like, she came onto me, I pushed her away. I promise that's it. I didn't even know she followed me out here."

Jungkook pushed him off and turned in the other direction to go back inside. He was about to open the door when he felt a jolt of pain in his stomach. He fell to the ground and yelled out in pain.

"What's wrong?!"

"G-Get me to the hospital, now. I-I think it's the b-baby..."

Taehyung picked him up and put him in the car before quickly driving to the hospital. He rushed Jungkook in and the doctor took them immediately, leaving Taehyung in the waiting room.

Yoongi came into the room with Yeonjun and sat down next to Taehyung. He rubbed his back and told Yeonjun to sit down while he calmed Taehyung down.

Taehyung hugged him tightly and tried to catch his breath. To say he was scared was a understatement. He thought he was going to lose both of them. The doctor said that death was possible for both of them if it got to bad.

Eventually Taehyung fell asleep, resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder while Yeonjun slept on his lap. They were like that for hours before the doctor came up to them and Yoongi woke them up.

"Mr. Kim, you got lucky."

"How are they?"

"They are both fine. Jk is sleeping now, but we need to talk about what happened."

"My.. My ex-girlfriend ended up working at a place we went for dinner. She wanted to get me to sleep with her and I basically told her that it wasn't happening, but I didn't want to end up yelling at Koo because I thought this would happen. She ended up coming outside and wouldn't shut up, I tried to walk away and she kissed my neck just as Jungkook walked outside...."

"Ok, I guess it's fine then, but both your daughter and boyfriend are ok. We luckily didn't have to make Jk give birth earlier. You can see him now."

Taehyung left Yeonjun with Yoongi and rushed to Jungkook's room. He opened the door and gently hugged him the second he could. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and hugged him back. Taehyung lifted up and kissed his forehead while holding his hand.

"I thought something happened to you."

"I'm fine, sorry for reacting like that. I shouldn't have."

"No, don't apologize, it's ok. You had full right to do that."

"Are you ok? Your eyes are red, what's wrong TaeTae Hyung..."

"I thought I lost you and Hyunae.."

"I'm here, we're both here. It's ok, I promise. I'm allowed to leave tomorrow morning. Let's spend the day together, does that sound good?"

"Definitely, I know exactly what to do, just leave it to me bun."

"Of course, give me a kiss to apologize first and bring me my son."

"Of course my love."

_____________________________________