[Thirty Eight]

(No one's pov)

Jungkook and Yeonjun were playing in the livingroom on a Saturday morning while Taehyung was cooking in the kitchen. Jungkook finally was able to take a break and Taehyung didn't have to go in today, so they were just spending time together.

All of a sudden Yeonjun jumped up and grabbed his little, dinosaur back pack and brought it to the living room. He unzipped it and pulled out his homework folder while Jungkook watched. He put a bunch of envelopes in front of his dad and a small picture he drew in preschool.

"What's this Junnie?"

"The paper boxes are things people gave me to you Daddy, but I made this one for you and Papa." Yeonjun explained. "Jongie helped me with the picture because Uncle Yoongi has baby in his tummy."

"Can I see?"

"Wait for Papa."

"What are you waiting for?"

Taehyung set 3 plates in front of his family and sat down on the couch.

"Picture." He said, putting it in front of them. "That's me, you two, baby sister, and doggie!"

"Baby sister? But you don't...have one...?"

"I want one, I want baby sister. Jongie gets sibling...so why can't I? Jongie told me that when you kiss a baby comes and you two do that all the time..."

"I-It's a process honey, and we have you. We can get a dog but I can't promise you the sibling."

"Okie...."

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook sometimes and ended up thinking a lot about what Yeonjun said. It wouldn't be too bad if they were to have a kid, his company is very generous and know Jungkook would easily make enough just from pictures on Instagram.

But he doesn't know if Jungkook has that ability in him and if he does their might be a lot of questions to be asked. He liked the idea of a little Jungkook or a little Taehyung running around the penthouse with Yeonjun.

It was too early in their relationship though, Jungkook wanted to take things slower and he respected that. He knew that it was best to talk to him about it, but that was a difficult thing to do, they were both busy most of the time.

"Tae, what's wrong. Your thinking about something too hard again."

"It's nothing important...just business."

"Yeonjun, go upstairs and get dressed, Ahnjong is coming over today."

He ran upstairs and Jungkook pulled Taehyung over to him. They sat there for a few seconds in complete silence while Jungkook was trying to figure out what was wrong with him.

Jungkook held onto Taehyung's hands. "Tae...you know you can tell me anything that's on your mind right? We are going on 5 months and you still don't do that?"

"Fine...I started thinking about what Junnie said about wanting a sibling...I know it's to early in our relationship to even start thinking about that, plus it could be possible you aren't even able to have children as it is so I'm probably just sounding stupid."

"Hey, calm down. It's ok, it's normal to start thinking about things like that. Yes we don't know if it's possible, but if I am able to have a kid I wouldn't be opposed to it. Just maybe not now, some time in the future but not now."

"So...if you found out that you were having a kid....you'd want to...get rid of them...?"

"Honey, come here. I promise you, if that does happen I won't get rid of them."