[Sixteen]

(No one's pov)

Jungkook shuffled around and felt what he thought was Taehyung under him so he snuggled closer. He rubbed Jungkook's arm, that's when Jungkook knew the person wasn't Taehyung. His boyfriend had large hands, this person's were small. He eventually fell back asleep and cuddled up against the person.

"Kookie...stop moving so much."

Jungkook shot up after hearing Jimin's voice. He looked down and realized what they had done. He fell off the bed and stared at a sleeping Jimin.

"Fuck..." Jungkook whispered and backed against the wall.

He picked up his phone and looked through it to calm himself down, but what he saw only made him more stressed.

10 missed calls from TaeTae❤

TaeTae❤
Kook are you ok?

TaeTae❤
Come on you always
respond

TaeTae❤
Are you ignoring
me because of what
happened earlier?!

TaeTae❤
Ok, I guess you are
upset and don't want
to talk.

TaeTae❤
I'm going to bed.
Goodnight, I love
you😘

TaeTae❤
Good morning love.

TaeTae❤
Dammit Jungkook
what did I do!?!?

Jungkook shut off his phone and ran to the bathroom. He paced around the bathroom trying to figure out what to do. He knew that their friendship could have been ruined because of this. The thing that was messing with his head was that he didn't regret it.

He heard a knock on the door and quickly put on something to cover up everything else. Jungkook closed the door to the bedroom Jimin was in and opened the front door. Taehyung hugged him the second the door opened.

"T-Tae..what are you...?"

"What did I do to make you angry Koo..what's wrong..?

"Tae, you didn't do anything. I'm not angry, my phone was just on silent since yesterday marked ten years of me and Jimin-ssi being bestfriends and we were celebrating that."

"You smell like sex Kook."

"O-Oh.."

"If you needed that then you should have called me after Jimin Hyung went to bed. You have me now, you don't have to pleasure yourself."

"Oh..umm..yea that's what happened. Look, I will talk to you later, we are cleaning the apartment today. I love you."

"Yea..I love you too??"

When Taehyung left Jungkook took a few deep breaths and started cleaning up. Jimin came out of his room yawning but stopped when he saw Jungkook. He decided to go back into his bedroom and got dressed first. When he walked out Jungkook had just finished cleaning the livingroom.

"Jungkook..I..I..look-."

"It's fine, just forget about it. We need to clean up the apartment."

Jimin sighed and started cleaning the bathroom. When he finished Jungkook was gone, he couldn't find him anywhere in the apartment. He looked outside and saw his car gone and hoped Jungkook had just gone to the store.

Jungkook needed some time to clear his head and remember what he should be doing, who he should be dating. Without knowing where he was going, he just drove. He surprised even himself when he pulled into Taehyung's driveway.

Jungkook looked for a second and decided to go see him, hoping no one else would be in the house. He knocked on the door and waited for Taehyung to open it. When the door opened Jungkook saw Taehyung and hugged him within seconds.