[Three]

(No one's pov)

"I need to tell you something about Taehyung. It's really important."

"Ok, what is it Baek Hyung?"

"He likes to hurt people. He takes things that people love and fucks with their heads. I get that you guys just became friends and I might seem like the friend who is just jealous, but Kookie promise me you will never be with him."

"Calm down Hyungie. I get it, you are worried. Do I like him? Yes. But I know there is no chance. So it's ok. Anyways you want to go upstairs?"

"Ok, I trust you. Let's go."

(In the apartment)

They walked in and Taehyung looked at Baekhyun with a annoyed expression. The oldest smiled softly and sat down on the couch. Taehyung grit his teeth and and clenched his fist but put out a calm look when Jungkook looked at him.

Jimin suggested they play spin the bottle, and gets shut down by Baekhyun. He really didn't want to kiss Taehyung. It reminded him of the past, and he hated remembering that. But everyone wanted to so he sat down and played.

Jimin chugged the rest of the soju and put it in the middle of them. Jungkook decided it was his turn because he wanted to prove he was a good kisser. He spun the bottle and waited. It landed on Jimin. Jungkook took a deep breath and leaned to the side Jimin was on.

"No homo?"

"Jimin-ssi we are both gay as fuck."

"Yea but we are going aft-"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Just do the damn game."

They both rolled their eyes and leaned in for a quick peck before instantly backing away. Jungkook pretended like he was about to puke and Jimin drank a whole bottle of mouthwash. Once they both calmed down Jimin took the bottle and spun it. Baekhyun was the target it landed on.

They both leaned in and have a quick peck. To be honest neither Taehyung or Jungkook could tell if they actually did. Jimin leaned back and stuck out his tongue. Baekhyun took the bottle and spun it. He waited. It landed on Jungkook, causing him to mentally congratulate himself. They both leaned in for a quick kiss then pulled away. Jungkook took a deep breath and spun the bottle.

It landed on Taehyung.

He slowly got up and made his way over to the couch where Taehyung was sitting. After a few seconds of hesitation he started to lean in. Taehyung got annoyed and harshly pulled Jungkook into the kiss. He held the back of the younger's neck and closed his eyes. Jungkook's eyes widened and he ended up pulling away out of embarrassment.

Jimin smirked and conjured up a plan in his head. Once Jungkook sat back down Baekhyun hugged him, he was trying not to lose it. He knew that Taehyung's motive wasn't to care for the boy, he planned to break him down.

"Baekhyun..I have to speak with you privately.."

"No."

"Actually I need to speak with him, about our arrangement. It's a family thing. My parents wanted me to talk to him.."

The other two boys thought that made since so they let Taehyung take him to another room.

Baekhyun tried to protest but before he could Taehyung had pinned him against the wall in the back room. The man stared at him with a cold look in his eyes, he had never felt so much like a bottom before.

Taehyung roughly grabbed his chin and wrapped his other arm securely around Baekhyun's waist. He decided not to fuck him senseless, at least not here.

"Look, this is the ass I am going after right now. Say anything to him and I won't give you this dick, understand."

"O-Ok."

"Good boy, now let me get that piece of ass, then a few days later you can have him back."

He walked back out to see Jimin and Jungkook had the radio turned on and they were dancing to a song. Taehyung couldn't believe someone like Jungkook was THIS good, he looked almost godly.

Taehyung waited for the dance to finish while he came up with his master plan. Gain Jungkook's trust, get him to ask Taehyung out, accept, pretend he cares, fuck him, let him find out about the affairs, and watch the break up with "sadness" in his eyes. It was perfect. It was how he stayed on top of the school.

Baekhyun walked back into the living room after the music stopped, went behind Jungkook, and picked him up. Jungkook was shocked and threw his arms around Baekhyun's neck. For some reason it hurt Taehyung to see that boy happy with someone else. Some one who was not him.

"Oh, it's getting late. Taehyung-ssi, Jiminie Hyung can drive you home. I will walk Baekie Hyung over to his apartment."

"Fine by me. Let's go Tae."

Taehyung reluctantly grabbed his things and left with Jimin. Jungkook took a deep breath the second the door closed. He felt a sense of relief knowing he was free from embarrassment. Baekhyun tapped his shoulder and smiled.

"You know, I mainly wanted to get Taehyung Hyung out. I couldn't breathe around him after the kiss. You can stay if you want."

"Ok I'm cool with that."

"Hey Hyungie, you and Taehyung Hyung seem to have some history....can I ask what happened."

"We briefly dated, until I found out he wanted his ex back. I broke up with him that day....but I'm over it, I just concluded he wasn't the right one and I need to keep searching. Plus, why stay hung up on someone who doesn't want you."

"Very poetic."

"I guess, it's just the truth."

(Imagine it at night)

Jungkook stared in awe at the beautiful apartment. If he and Baekhyun were still friends by the time they moved out he would have totally lived here. Baekhyun set his keys down on the table by the door and grabbed his bag out of the coat closet.

He left to his room and Jungkook sat down on the couch. He took a picture of the kitchen and sent it to Jimin. After a few minutes Baekhyun called him to the also very beautiful bedroom.

 After a few minutes Baekhyun called him to the also very beautiful bedroom

Out of reflex he flopped down on the bed and closed his eyes. When he opened them he saw Baekhyun was coming back in the room with something in his hand. He sat down next to Jungkook and put his arms behind his back, with a serious expression on his face.

"I need to show you something."

"What is it Hyung?"

_____________________________