[Thirty Two]

(No one's pov)

The next day Taehyung walked into Jungkook's room to check on him. He was still shaking and sobbing loudly, the room was a mess and Jungkook was looking at the pictures they took together on his phone.

"He's not gone....He'll come home today. I'll be cuddling with him tonight...yea.."

Taehyung ended up hiding anything in that house that Jungkook could end his life with. Jungkook was in a awful state, and refused to believe Jimin was really gone. They promised they would get married when Jimin got back and he isn't back yet that's all.

Jungkook's phone buzzed and he picked it up to answer the call.

'H-Hello...'

'Hello Jeon Jungkook, I work for the hospital...we need you to come identify a body.'

'O-Ok...yea..'

Jungkook hung up his phone and hoped it wasn't who he thought it was when he got there. He walked downstairs where Taehyung was sitting on the couch. He decided to give Jungkook as much space as he needed right now. Jungkook tapped Taehyung's shoulder and asked to him to drive Jungkook to the hospital.

Taehyung agreed and they left. He looked over and saw how red and puffy Jungkook's eyes were, like he had been crying all night. Honestly, he probably was. He wanted to hold Jungkook's hand, just to let him know that he was there for him but decided against it.

They got to the hospital and both walked in to the room, just in case something happened. They saw 4 bodys lined up, all with white sheets covering them. He was finally able to stop crying just as the doctor walked in the room.

"Mr. Jeon right?"

"Yes."

"Well, my name is Jung Wooyoung. We found this picture in the suitcase of one of the bodies we found after the crash." He explained.

"Originally we thought he was just a fan of yours

"Originally we thought he was just a fan of yours. Then we dug through his stuff a bit more and didn't find anything, but we found this ring on his finger. While doing the autopsy we found a tattoo with your name on it. Lastly he looked familiar to someone you post about often." The doctor said, leading them to the body and handing Jungkook the ring.

" The doctor said, leading them to the body and handing Jungkook the ring