[Twelve]

(No one's pov)

Usually Jungkook is excited for Friday. Last day of the week and he gets to turn off his alarm. But this one was different, he was so determined to find out if his boyfriend was loyal.

Jungkook's heart was beating out of his chest. He was scared of what he might find out.

They found Jaein talking to a few of his friends and went over to him. Jungkook stood there and waited so he wouldn't get yelled at. Their friends saw him and left so the two of them could talk.

"Looking for Tae?"

"How did you...."

"Because of the time, and he always disappears. I saw him go to the music room. Jimin I need to talk to you about something."

"Ok, thank you Jae!"

He walked to the music room getting more nervous. He felt his heart beating out of his chest, what he could find will possibly break their relationship. Jungkook heard what sounded like moans but didn't worry about it. Many people use this area for that before school, it's nothing new.

That was until he heard Taehyung's name. He hoped it was just another person with the same name. Jungkook leaned up against the door he heard it from and opened it just enough to see inside.

That's when Jungkook's heart dropped. He saw the man he loved fucking some girl he has never met before. Jungkook fell backwards holding his head. He stumbled to his feet and ran in the opposite direction. He found a bathroom and ran in there.

Jungkook threw his bag somewhere in the bathroom and fell against the wall. He couldn't take it anymore. Jungkook feels like he should be crying, but he can't. He feels numb. Like he just lost everything. Like he doesn't matter. Like...no one would care if he disappeared.

"Why...Why Taehyung why...!"

"What did I do wrong...Dammit what was it!? Why am I not good enough for you!?"

Something suddenly hit him and tears started spilling out of his eyes.

Jungkook spent the next thirty minutes crying. He didn't know what to do. Sure the obvious decision would be to break up with him. But he can't. He scared of losing the only person who would ever want him, or that's what he thinks.

That's when he got an idea. A good idea. He stood up and looked at himself in the mirror. His hair was a mess, eyes were red, and heavy breathing. No wonder Taehyung did this. Jungkook wasn't a person anyone would want.

"You know what? He is my boyfriend and I am going to keep him. No matter the cost."

He fixed his hair, and put his hoodie in his bag. He left the bathroom and decided to fake being sick so he could go home. He left the school and made his way back home. Jungkook put in his earbuds and took out his phone to take notes and to text Jimin he left.

He felt lucky to get a good look a the girl. She had pinkish-red hair and was skinny. First goal, dye his hair and lose weight. On his way home he saw a salon and went in.

"Hello, are you guys full?"

"Nope, what would you like?"

"Could I get my hair dyed?"

"Of course, follow me."

He sat down and pulled up a picture of the color he wanted. The stylist nodded and started mixing the colors. Jungkook pulled out his phone and saw a few missed calls and texts from Taehyung.

5 missed calls from TaeTae❤

TaeTae❤
Baby? Where are you?

TaeTae❤
Fuck, are you still
mad at me?!