[Twenty]

(No one's pov)

Jungkook woke up and saw no one was with him. He got up and made his way to the kitchen and found a note on the counter from Jimin.

'I made something for you. Don't worry about classes my mom let you take the rest of the week off. I'll be back after school is done. I love you❤
                                           -Jimin'

Jungkook sighed and took out the food and heated it up. He never really liked staying home alone, but it's better than dealing with him. Jungkook put the food down on the table and turned on the tv. Boring day, just great.

Jimin had just gotten into class when everyone Jungkook was close with came over to him asking what was wrong. He explained that he isn't the person to tell them and sat down. It was going to be a long day.

The teacher walked in and silenced everyone. Everyone was quiet while she took attendance for the class. She called out everyone's name and they all answered.

"Jeon Jungkook?"

"He's out Lia. He's sick."

"Ok, can you come get his work after class?"

"Of course."

Jimin was glaring at Taehyung the entire time. Something was different than what he expected though, after all of the break ups Jimin has seen him go through this was only one where he looked visibly upset. Maybe that wasn't even the reason but it was still odd. At some point in the class Taehyung just left and hid in the bathroom.

He punched the mirror and watched the blood pour down his hand. One day, one goddamn day and he already regrets everything. He has never been this worried about someone's well being, but the fact that he isn't here the day after hurts. He needs to know that Jungkook is ok. Sure Jimin sent that picture yesterday but what about now?

"Hey...it's ok. I'm right here, you're safe..."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry."

"Kookie...what are you sorry for?"

Jungkook took a few minutes to calm down then looked up at Taehyung while wiping tears from his eyes.

"It's nothing. It's nothing. I'm fine, yep fine..."

Taehyung held Jungkook's wrist. "Love, something is wrong and I want to help. Let me look, just in case."

He gently pulled up Jungkook's sleeve and was horrified with what he saw. There were several thin lines with scabs forming on them. Taehyung dropped to his knees, still holding Jungkook's arm. He didn't know why Jungkook was doing this, but he knew he had to stop it. He loves-wait no he doesn't love Jungkook, he is just a pleasure pawn....but he does care about him.

"Dammit..!"

He took out his phone and went through, sent a apology text and deleted each ex's phone number after blocking them. He got to Irene's contract and took a deep breath before doing the same. He only kept Jungkook's contact and his other friends. He looked through their conversation and all those stupid feelings were coming back again.

TaeTae❤
I'm sorry Kook..
Sending....
Error

Bun🐰❤ has blocked you

Taehyung sighed and put his phone away. He shouldn't be surprised, Jungkook has every right to hate him right now. He got up off the bathroom floor and talked to himself in the mirror to calm himself down, but it didn't work.