[Thirty Four]

(No one's pov)

The three of them got home after stopping to get everything done. Jungkook handed the sleeping baby over to Taehyung and went upstairs to work on his bedroom. Within 50 minutes he got bored downstairs and went up to see what Jungkook had done.

Taehyung gasped at how beautiful the room was while Jungkook wiped the sweat off his forehead. He looked back and jumped seeing them in the doorway.

"Someone wanted to see you."

"Awww, Ok...come here."

'Dadda."

Jungkook took his new son in his arms and bounced him a bit, making the baby giggle loudly. He smiled softly before turning to the room he set up for Yeonjun

"So what do you think?"

"It's beautiful Kook, you did amazing."

Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist and rubbed his stomach a bit while Jungkook learned in. If Taehyung refuses to make a move then he will.

"Thank you."

"Jungkook...I need to get my....my stuff from my house...yea."

Taehyung awkwardly moved himself away from Jungkook to take a deep breath and calm down. He might have wished something could happen between them, but he feels like it would be forced and he didn't want that. If Jungkook was going to be his he wanted it to be 100% for real.

Jungkook put Yeonjun down with his toys and the baby started playing immediately. He came back to Taehyung and pulled him in.

"It can wait~"

"Jungkook no. It. Can't. I'm doing this for you. You don't want this and I'm not doing anything until you are ready."

"Dammit Taehyung!"

Jungkook roughly sucked on Taehyung's lips as he stood there wide eyed. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hands and wrapped them around his waist before pulling him closer. He eventually pulled away when he noticed Taehyung was just standing there.

"Forget it, I'm going to make dinner. You...You just play with my son."

"Jungkook.."

Taehyung played with Yeonjun for a bit until he noticed the baby starting to drift off. He sung a soft lullaby and put Yeonjun in his crib before turning to the door.

He went downstairs and saw Jungkook's back turned to him while he cooked food. He hugged Jungkook around his waist and closed his eyes. He got pushed off but returned back and held him tighter.

He kissed the back of Jungkook's neck and heard a small giggle come from the boy. Taehyung hummed a small song while Jungkook cooked and closed his eyes. Jungkook leaned back while waiting for it to finish boiling.

"I'm sorry Kookie...."

"It's ok...I'm so-"

"Don't you dare apologize. It's 100% my fault. I just didn't want to force you into something you didn't want...you're emotionally vulnerable right now and I refuse to take advantage of that.."

Jungkook sighed and put down the spoon. He turned around and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck while staring him down. He leaned in and Taehyung licked his lips. Right before it could happen they heard crying from upstairs and looked back.

Jungkook ran upstairs while Taehyung finished cooking the food. He picked up the crying baby and rocked him in his arms. He fell asleep so Jungkook put him in his crib and covered him with a small blanket.

"So he's already a little cock blocker."

"He's just a baby Tae, he needs attention."

Taehyung looked to see Jungkook smiling at his baby. Their baby. That smile held so much adoration and love that he almost felt jealous of the kid.

"I wish you'd smile at me like that."

"Is the food done?"

"If it wasn't done I would be up here." He responded, coming closer. "But don't change the subject."

"I have no clue what you are talking about. I'm just hungry...I haven't eaten much you know?"

Jungkook slowly put his son down for another nap and covered him with a blanket.

"Jungkook, come here."

Jungkook sighed and slowly went over to him. Taehyung held Jungkook's chin and made him look at him. He pulled him in while Jungkook tried to look away.

"T-Taehyung.."

"Where did all of your confidence go little bunny? Come on, I know you still have it...or do I affect you that much."

Jungkook blinked innocently and bit his lip. Taehyung's smirk grew bigger while he walked the both of them out of the room. He slammed Jungkook against the wall and pinned his arms above his head.

"You know, we could just skip the innocent part and go straight to me fucking the life out of you while you scream my name, begging for a release. Does that sound good to you, my slut."

"I-I...."

"No matter how you choose to do this, you belong to me. Got it. You are mine."

They heard a knock on the door and looked that way. Taehyung sighed and let go of Jungkook's arms. The two left the hallway and went downstairs to see who was at the door.

Jungkook opened it and Hoseok stood there with a bright smile on his face, holding a bear. He hugged Jungkook immediately and handed him the bear afterwards. Jungkook thanked him while Taehyung came up behind them, wrapping his arm protectively around Jungkook's waist.

"Oh, I didn't know you were still here Taehyung. I thought you would have left after the collab was over."

"Well I didn't. Thought it would be better for him if I stayed. Especially now."

"Yea, that's kind of why I'm here. Your break was extended until June, the company decided to have a comeback during pride month because you're everyone's favorite gay idol and it gives you enough time to you know...calm down over what happened."

"Thanks I have a lot to...focus on now though."

"What are you talking about?"

"We....kind of adopted a baby."

"Oh you just adopted..YOU ADOPTED A BABY!?"

"Yea we did."

"Wait why are you saying 'we'? Wouldn't they only be your kid, not his?"

"I-I decided to have us both sign the adoption papers. Since I'm gone for tour some times, and Tae lives with me now I thought it would be best."

"Makes sense, so can I see the little one?"

"Sure come with me."

The three of them went upstairs and Jungkook woke up the baby who reached up at him and giggled. He picked him up and brought him over to Hoseok. Hoseok reached out to hold him and Jungkook gently handed him over.

"He's adorable Kook. You'll be a amazing father, you too Taehyung"

"Thank you Hobi, now let's eat. I'm hungry."

______________________________________