😊😊Baby Keith😊😊

(A/N: Who's ready for possibly the worst chapter I have ever written?! You aren't? Well sucks to be you because you're reading it-)
Lance

"Hah, Uno!" The brunette yelled triumphantly and slammed down a blue two. Pidge and Hunk sighed and both picked a card from the deck. Lance grinned and placed down his last blue card. "Uno out!"

Lance stood up and started doing his victory dance. Pidge looked at him, expressionless. "Congrats, this is literally the first round you won." She said with a snarky grin. Hunk laughed, which caused Lance to pout. "You guys do me dirty!"

"We love you too, man." Hunk smiled at the pouty brunette and picked up a cookie from the beside him. Pidge gathered the cards together and started shuffling them. "Another round?" Asked Pidge. The two male teens nodded and watched her pass out the cards. Not even a few minutes go by before hearing the castle's alarm system start blaring in their ears.

"We're under attack?!" Hunk exclaimed, rushing on his feet and hugging himself. Lance was wide eyed. "Shiro and Keith aren't here! How are we going to form Voltron."

"Looks like we should do the best we can!" Pidge says, running out the lounge room with Lance and Hunk close behind. The castle alarms then went off and a familiar voice echoed through the halls, "Do not fret, Paladins. There's no attack. We simply just need you guys to quickly come to the main deck."

The teens let out a relieving sigh and began to calm down. "I almost had a mini heart attack." Hunk says, placing his right hand on his chest. Lance nodded in agreement, letting his anxiety settle down. The three teens made their way to the main deck.

The doors flew open and they walked inside. They shall Shiro, Allura, Coran, and a little kid in Shiro's arms. "What's up?" Pidge was the first one to speak.

"Well," Shiro started, "Me and Keith got into a little predicament when we went to planet Jaroz. We were looking for survivors and we stumbled upon a field of flowers and then this happened." The tall male pats the little boy's head, which caused the younger to lift his head with a pouty face.

"'M tiwred." The small kid says. Lance immediately went big brother mode and ran to the little kid. "Aww, aren't you a cutie!" He cooed and booped the younger's nose. The kid whined and turned his head to the side.

"Keith doesn't like that." Shiro chuckled lightly.

Lance blinked. "Th-That's Keith?"

Shiro nodded with an confused face. "I told you the story. Did you think I brought back some random kid?"

Lance nodded frantically. Pidge and Allura face palmed, Hunk sighed, Coran shook his head, and Shiro stared at Lance expressionless. "M not evwen surpwised." Keith let out a disappointing sigh.

"Shut it, mullet." Lance said, pointing his index at the pale boy. Keith stuck his tongue at Lance and blew rasberry. Lance dramatically gasped as a response. "Keith," Shiro warned, "That's not how you should act. Apologize to Lance."

Keith pouted and crossed his arms. "Sowwy."

Lance smiled and patted the younger's head. "It's okay!"

"Well, how old is he?" Hunk asks. Allura looked to Coran and the male answered. "He should be three years old in earth years."