💕💔😊Mermaid/Human Au (Part 2)😊💔💕

Keith

His tail flicked again in boredom. How long has he been here? It's not like there was a way he could figure out the date. Keith sighed and flicked the water with his tail again. He then looked at the door. Where was Lance? Why wasn't he here? Keith chirp lowly and lifted himself from the tub. Did he get hurt? Keith was suppose to prevent that from happening as an Alpha! Keith swung his tail and flopped onto the floor. When he did he smelt a familiar and an unfamiliar scent. Keith got defensive. Why was he smelling another scent? Keith scooting over to the door and fiddled with the door knob. Unfortunately he couldn't open the door so instead he resorted to the best solution he could think of.

Bang, Bang, Bang

He consistently banged on the door to break it down but he isn't as strong on land as he is in water. That's where he falls flat. There's no way he could break down the door, not without his lower strength but he's still going to try as an Alpha. As Lance's soon to be Alpha. Yesterday confused Keith a lot. Lance didn't want to have sex. Who can deny sex like that? He released his scent first and denied their sex afterwards. Did he not want to have sex with him and become his mate? Keith's banging came to a stop when endless thoughts rushed inside his head. Why did Lance deny him? Did he do something wrong? Maybe it's because he has a tail and not two legs. Keith let out a small quiet sad chirp and slowly scooted away from the door.

Keith lifted himself back into the tub and sat in the tub with a frown on his face. How can he get legs? He wants legs. Well, kinda. The legs looked weird and complicated to control. Keith whined and a very loving scent was coming towards him. He immediately perked up.

Lance!

The door opened and brunette peeked his head through the crack. Keith couldn't hide his excitement. He was happy to see Lance in good shape. Maybe if he's a good boy he'll get more neck massages and head rubs. Keith adjusted the way he was sitting and chirped happily. His soon to be mate is safe and sound. Keith then got a closer look at his face. He didn't seem happy to see him. If anything Lance seemed angry. Was he a bad boy?

"Why the fuck were you banging on the damn door?!" Lance yelled, walking inside and closing the door. He stood by the tub and stared angrily at the merman.

Keith blinked. He could tell Lance was angry but he couldn't understand what he was saying. Keith just thought he was grumpy because he's always grumpy when he's woken up. Keith cooed softly and reached to the younger but his hand was smacked away. Keith furrowed his brows. Okay, maybe he was seriously grumpy.

"Don't touch me. What were you banging on the door for? You're still healing!"

Keith just took the yelling. He made his soon to be mate mad. All he wanted to do was protect him from the unfamiliar scent he smelt. It smelt feminine. Was Lance seeing someone else? Keith sniffed Lance and took in more of the girlish scent.

"What are you doing?" Lance asked, backing up a bit. Keith only pulled him closer to get another sniff. Very feminine and sweet. But friendly.

Keith relaxed back in the tub knowing the scent was only a mere friend. Still doesn't change the fact he doesn't know why Lance is angry with him. Keith stared at Lance and chirped. The merman wishes to understand what Lance was saying but he could only understand a little bit. He was proud of the amount. Lance should try speaking slowly so Keith could understand what he was trying to say.