😊😊Comfort😊😊

A/N: This is the aftermath of the Night Terror chapter.
Lance

"Keith?" Lance yawned and sluggishly walked down the stairs and into the little dining area. He rubs his eyes and  looks around. "Babe?" He calls out and checks under the table. He sees Keith hugging his knees and rocking slowly. Lance sighed and reached out to him. He got a startled whine and watched Keith scoot further away from him.

Lance huffed. "Baby, let's go to bed, yeah?" He tries again and got the same distressed whined but it was more louder. "C'mon Keith." He whispers and moves the chair over to the side and crawled under the table. He scoots to where Keith was and stared at him. "Wanna talk about it?"

He saw Keith shake his head no. Lance exhaled softly. "Alright we won't talk about it. What number?"

Lance heard eight knocks on the table leg. He hummed. "Okay, let's try to get it to a one." He says in a hushed tone. Lance gently grabs Keith's arms and unfolds them. He reluctantly moves Keith's knees from his face to get a better look at him. He saw dried tears on his lover's face and saw his eyes red and puffy. "Remember the coping mechanisms Dr. Bellow taught you?" Lance asked and saw Keith nod. "Which one would you like to do?"

Keith held up his hands and intertwined them. "Butterfly tapping?"

Keith nodded slowly. "Okay." Lance said and intertwined his fingers together as well. "Let's start." Lance started tapping his intertwined fingers together and watched Keith do the same. "Let's do the deep breathing with it, yeah?"

Keith hummed faintly and closed his eyes. "Breathe in." Lance says in a low voice, "Breathe out."

They did the deep breathing and the tapping for a few minutes before Lance asked what number Keith was at now. Keith knocked three times on the table leg and they continue for another few minutes. "Okay stop, what number?" Lance asks.

Keith knocked one time and Lance smiled softly. He pampered Keith's face with soft loving kisses. "I love you. You're so brave, mi amor. So strong and wise. You're a survivor, baby and you make me jealous by how strong, mentally and physically, you are."

Keith giggled a bit at every kiss that was placed on his face. "I'm so proud of you." Lance says with a smile and placed a final kiss on Keith's forehead. "Let's go lay down and try to sleep, okay?" Lance says and crawls out from under the table. He waited for Keith to crawl out but he didn't. Lance did kisses noises and held out his hand to Keith. Keith hesitantly took it and let Lance lead him out from under the table. Lance stood up and helped Keith stand up.

Lance always took notice of how tired Keith gets after a anxiety/panic attack, and he would try to spoil Keith and give him affection when he's like this. He knows Keith doesn't like to be babied when he's tired but he can't help it. "Want me to carry you?"

Keith rubbed his eyes tiredly and shook his head no. Lance pouted a bit but respected his boyfriend's decision. "Come on." Lance says and leads Keith to their bedroom. Lance turns on the lamp and watched Keith crawl in bed. Lance looked pleased when he saw Keith reaching out to him. He was a sucker for sleepy Keith. Keith was very clingy when he's tired and Lance adores it. He climbs in bed and got under the covers. "Lamp on or off?"

"On." Keith mumbled loud enough so Lance could hear him. Lance kept the light on and wrapped his arms around Keith and brought Keith closer to him. "G'night, baby."

"Night." Keith responds in a quiet tone. Lance ran his fingers through Keith's thick raven hair, which lured him to sleep. Lance stayed awake just in case if Keith had another nightmare. He's gonna regret it later today since he has an exam for his English class, but he loves his baby more than that stupid class. He would do anything to keep Keith happy even if it means sacrificing his grades.

(The exam ended up being canceled so he was very lucky today.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: It's been a while! Sorry 😅 Love ya beauties 💗🥺🎀

Mwah! 💋

See you next chapter!

Words: 731