😊💔Don't go..2/2💔😊

Lance

I heard your voice, Keith. I heard your cry when you didn't want me to leave. I promised to be by your side every step of the way, but y'know, it wasn't always easy. You held your guard up and shoved—yes, SHOVED me away.  I understand why you did it though, you just wanted to be safe and protected. You have a fear of opening up because you're afraid they're going to leave.

Yeah, everyone leaves someday, so you gotta make most of today. I know you're probably questioning how I knocked down every single one of your walls just by helping you cope. I just have that affect with women—I mean men. Seriously, all jokes aside, I understand you better than anyone can. I took away your tools and your blade because I didn't want you to reinforce your walls again.

I slipped through a crack in your wall and you freaked out when you found out I was there. You broke down in front of me, screaming and crying. You told me you stop and get the fuck out of your way. I didn't. I obviously didn't. Why? Because I love you, man. You have to stop being so cautious all the time. I know you were hurt by the people that left your life, but know that I'm here to stay. (Not for long though since everyone dies)

I'll be the water to your flame. I'll extinguish the flames that surround you everyday. The flames that continue to burn you deep inside. I felt where you were coming from. You felt trapped inside an infinite loop of nightmares. Keith, please know that I'll be the light to your darkness.

Hold my hand and I'll lead you to the light only if you'll let me. Trust in me and I'll take you to where you need to be. I'm not leaving your side and I'll never regret breaking down your walls. You mean the world to me, and I want you to be happy. The first week of trying to talk to you more without starting an argument were troublesome, but sooner or later you started being nice to me.

The second week was a little bit easier, you still shoved me away, but you were starting to get comfortable around me, I think. The third week was probably the best week because you actually were starting to trust me a little. You told me what happened when you were a kid and I told you what happened to me as well.

The fourth week was the moment of your breakdown. You realized that I slithered through a broken crack in your wall. I smiled when I knew you trusted me more than Shiro. You let me know what was going on through your mind. You had a breakdown in front of me and told me to stop getting in your life. I didn't. I held you close and promised I would stay. You cried in my arms that night and you never let go.

I was fine with that because you fitted in my arms perfectly. Sooner or later we started dating, secretly. I get to see your vulnerable sides and I never took those for granted. Hey, I'll stay by your side till the very end; if you let me.

"Mm, Lance?"

Lance looked down at his now awake boyfriend. "I'm here baby. I'm not going anywhere." Lance said with a soft smile. He gave Keith a kiss on the forehead and ran his fingers through his fluffy hair. Keith hummed and hugged Lance's waist tight. "Still tired?" Lance smirked. Keith shook his head no.

"Wanna go get something to eat? I heard Hunk made dinner." Lance said as he sat up. Keith nodded and climbed over Lance. Keith rubbed his tired eyes and yawned. Lance chuckled and kissed the back of Keith's neck. Keith smiled and turned around to peck Lance on the cheek.

"Love you, Lance." Keith kissed Lance on the lips and hugged the lanky boy tight. "Love you too Samurai." He said with a smile.

These are one your vulnerable sides that no one gets to see, I'm glad I get to see them. Lance grabbed ahold of Keith's hand and walked out of his room. I'm never going to leave you, Keith. I'll stick by my promise, and keep you safe and protected. I love you babe. Trust me. I'll lead you through your darkest times. I promise.

A/N: Yeah, I made a part two of this because some people wanted to see Lance's reaction or perspective on this. Also for the Demon/Human Au, I'm thinking of turning it into its own book since I got ideas for it. Oh, if you wanna see part one, it's in my first Klance oneshot book lol. It has the same title. All you gotta do is find it in the sea of 80 chapters.

Words: 828